Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

ENGLAND HAVE WON THE ASHES

Well Done!!! Fully deserved and outplayed them all series!

Parade tomorrow at 11AM on BBC and 12PM on C4!

All but the 1st test!

darn college, looks like im gonna have to set the video recorder

A victory for positive play more than anything. Sven should take lessons. They've done the country proud.

As did the Rugby players. Even the League players are improving year-on-year. :(

I said a bit in the other thread but I will add that you can tell they are a bunch of talented lads who quite obviously get on well and work for each other. It was a joy to watch and hopefully has laid the foundations for the younger generation to get into the game. My dad forced cricket and football upon me when I was quite young and im grateful to him for that, its a great game and not boring in the slightest as some people may think.

WELL DONE ENGLAND!

:englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

The aussie team have a lot of soul searching to do after this tour

as the brisbane lions coach said before they smashed Essendon in a grand final a few years back

" IF IT BLEEDS YOU CAN KILL IT"

Well done, congratz

the leader of the labour party today got on tv and put the blame for this whole sorry state of affairs

................no not at the feet of punters or the team or even the team management but blamed

prime minister John Howard :blink: well i guess it is true

It's Un-Australian not to blame some one :whistle:

Hope to see a few of you over at the MCG in 06 / 07

as the brisbane lions coach said before they smashed Essendon in a grand final a few years back

Well done, congratz

the leader of the labour party today got on tv and put the blame for this whole sorry state of affairs

................no not at the feet of punters or the team or even the team management but blamed

Might happen if I can get my act together. I've got an open invite to Melbourne, and we're thinking about it for next winter.

Is the MCG test the Boxing Day test?

I've started with a few stella's then sent a few e-maisl to all my family over in Australia!

Got the reaction I wanted (Although I guessed my Aunt would make the excuse "Well I do have English blood in me so i'm glad to see England win something" :rolleyes:lol)

Hi Matt

Yes the English sporting teams are having wonderful success - I think it is good to see England doing well as I still have some English blood in me - you'd better not rub it in to your cousins too much though!! I get my head bitten off when I say I think it is good for England to win the ashes for a change - I think John agrees with me but as you can imagine we have to be very quiet about it around Dan especially.

--------------------------

Well done, congratz

I'll be over there, not just for the cricket but I was planning for Christmas 2006/New Year 2007 anyway (Made a thread in Generla Chat) but no doubt i'll be took to the MCG to see the Cricket that was the plan last Christmas when I was over in Australia, but I went to the horses (Caulfield) which I think I enjoyed more than I would going to the Cricket, After watching and learning more about the Ashes over the test I think I enjoy Cricket more now because atleast I know the basics now, and if I do go to the MCG over the Chirstmas period of 2006 i'll just go for a massive piss up which is what I did at the horse races anyway!

Archived