Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BMR

Leicester City World

Leicester City World

There have been recent instances of links to our premium content zone, Leicester City World, being posted on messageboard websites. Users of these sites are then able to access the interviews or commentary offered on the services free of charge. The club would like to remind these offenders that this act constitutes to fraud. For those who are not as yet subscribers to the service, a package can be purchased for as little as £3.99 per month via direct debit.

Should the fraudulent use of the premium content areas persist, the club will be forced to contact the Football League regarding the situation and issue cease and desist letters to the offending messageboards.

so they do read the boards then! :o

Leicester City World

There have been recent instances of links to our premium content zone, Leicester City World, being posted on messageboard websites. Users of these sites are then able to access the interviews or commentary offered on the services free of charge. The club would like to remind these offenders that this act constitutes to fraud. For those who are not as yet subscribers to the service, a package can be purchased for as little as £3.99 per month via direct debit.

Should the fraudulent use of the premium content areas persist, the club will be forced to contact the Football League regarding the situation and issue cease and desist letters to the offending messageboards.

£3.99? Frankly I wouldn't even pay that!

For people like me it can be a godsend, and i mean the subscription not the links!, I pay 19.99 a year for the audio only service which is not bad, less even than i spend when out on the razzle :cool:

Maybe they should stop any copying of it, or isnt that possible?

quite hard to do!

They just need to have a password type thing on their files maybe or just change their secutiry procedures! Im not sure what thye are like because i dont have it, but there are ways to limit the distribution!

quite hard to do!

They just need to have a password type thing on their files maybe or just change their secutiry procedures! Im not sure what thye are like because i dont have it, but there are ways to limit the distribution!

But they would spend extra on the enhanced security, hence driving the subscription (or ticket) prices up!

Hope not...

So they will send a letter to the 'offending' people.

Perhaps if they concentrated on putting decent info on their website people would fgeel more inclined to sign up for it.

One can't help feeling they have got their priorities all wrong.

Leicester City World

These people really could close the forum i guess , due to fraud or copyright issues.

Everyone likes somthing for nothing - I Would sugest tho that anyone posting these links should use the code tags, so that the link has to be copy/pasted into a new browser window.

That way "FoxesTalk" wont show up in the LCWorlds logs as a referrer.

Safer Still - create a new forum section, hidden from the general public, that only the most trusted and privved members can view.So your fine members can still post still using code tags,but cant be monitored by anyone who actually logs on.

Sounds drastic i know , but ive been caught out in the past like this - this is a little different maybe, but stealing is stealing , and if the powers that be are gettin the hump about it , you should take measures to protect yourself :D:D

Who here has it? and is it really worth getting it?

apart from commentry and the videos/highlights is there anything else?

im thinking about getting it even though i dont agree with it as it just makes me think even more the the club is more concerned about the business rather than the footballing matters

IMPORTANT INFO for NTL customers

NTL Broadband customers can get 12 months' free access to Leicester City World :bounce: :thumbsup: by signing up through:

http://www.ntl.com/football

If you have any queries, PM me.

PS: Don't bother phoning NTL, most of their operatives don't know anything about this. I found out by listening to 30 minutes of boring pre-recorded messages while being on hold trying to talk to one of them... i.e. one of the several times I was put on hold. The free access is good though :)

Archived