Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

What Does yor Avatar Say About You

As I've never met anyone on here, along with what people write I often find that like peoples' looks (I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but we all do it albeit subconsciously) their Avatar influncesmy thoughts about their characters. So I've taken the liberty of selecting a few, am I right?

lara016.gifLisa, strong character, modern woman, possibly a bit of womens libber but not extremely so and nothing wrong with that, patient, keen to help others, has stong views about what is right and wrong. When she's your friend you have a friend for life.

av-30.jpg Wellman, young and enjoys life, likes his home comforts, can feel sad about things that are unfair in life, considerate and friendly.

av-3.jpg Steven, sophisticated and likes the women in his life to be the same, thoughtful with strong opinions, not easily led or influenced by others, very much his own person. As a friend he would be supportive and offer sound advice in the event of trouble or trauma.

smack.jpg Cat Burger, Well mad I guess, likes to live life on the edge next to danger, has an unhealthy attraction to violence but I suspect if it happened to him directly he would'nt relish it quite so much. A warped sense of humour with a special liking for the apparent impossiblities in life. Having said all that he probably make a good friend providing laughs and new adventures, not sure whether or not he'd be a reliable friend.

av-318.jpgScarby, would like to be Mr Sophistication, likes tthe thought of living the High Society but would probably end up feeling quilty about people less fortunate in life, bit old fashioned, for a young person in terms of behaviour thinking about the affect his actions have on others A good friend to have very reliable and would lend you his last quid so you could get home.

av-221.jpg Ric Flair - In your face kind of guy, big character, big thoughts, busy life style, probably wishes he was someone else sometimes with a greater influence on things that interest him. Very friendly always the first to offer to buy a round, not sure with his busy life style he'd be a friend you could rely on but if you can tie him down for an evening you would have a damn good time.

av-426.jpg Nationwider, well the one thing I do know is he makes me laugh especially when he's able to cut through the crap that's being spouted, admittedly some of it's mine and brings it all down to earth with a laugh, this is what probably makes him a good choice as a moderator. His humour also demostrates his intelligence and the caring side of his character.I suspect if we ever met I'd never stop laughing.

Well I'm done, am I right at ALL, it's all figments of my imagination but is genuinely what I feel. If I've offended anyone then please accept my apologise.

Sorry I couldn't do anymore as I enjoyed doing it.

You fine horses attractive?

Mine is my football team, I bet none of you have heard of Fosse City...

I have actually. I have my sources! And you have had a fine start to the season i hear. 2nd in the league?? And thats only on goal difference!

And i also hear that you socred a few goals in a thrashing the other day!

smack.jpg Cat Burger, Well mad I guess, likes to live life on the edge next to danger, has an unhealthy attraction to violence but I suspect if it happened to him directly he would'nt relish it quite so much. A warped sense of humour with a special liking for the apparent impossiblities in life. Having said all that he probably make a good friend providing laughs and new adventures, not sure whether or not he'd be a reliable friend.

Well done Davie I don't think it's too far off, especially the violence bit. However, I haven't found myself that close to John Curtis yet so who knows! :smile: I think the key word to sum me up is 'cheeky'.

I hope I am a reliable friend...!! :ph34r:

Well done Davie I don't think it's too far off, especially the violence bit. However, I haven't found myself that close to John Curtis yet so who knows! :smile: I think the key word to sum me up is 'cheeky'.

I hope I am a reliable friend...!! :ph34r:

My reliable comment was in respect of availiblity/punctuality, in that I think you could be easily distracted by other 'more' interesting things happening around you.

lara016.gif

Lisa, strong character, modern woman, possibly a bit of womens libber but not extremely so and nothing wrong with that, patient, keen to help others, has stong views about what is right and wrong. When she's your friend you have a friend for life.

:o :o :o

Apart from the boobies (which would get in the way) I just want to be Lara Croft. :cry:

Archived