Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Lush - I'm glad you hold us in high esteem

Fox Forum

So far having looked around, what a great array of archive pics. First time here, cant be worse than that fascist policy thinking website foxestalk. The website designed to lick lcfc`s bum.

looking forward to proper debate, and honest opinion.

Having posted on there for quite some time I'm sure you'll find they have there fair share of facists, childish debates, people that will disagree with you oops dishonest opinion and arsehole lickers, so you should feel at home.

But like here they also have some politically astute, intelligent, informed, honest, individuals so maybe not.

Good posting and I genuinely hope you find what your looking for.

having a username like lushus was a giveaway. I wonder if they'll be as tolerant on his new site. I think most of us tried to have a debate with him but calling people left wing facists (can a facist be left wing?) did not help. Oh well good riddance I say. The air will be a lot better. Anyone else noticed how better it has been here recently? BTW I dont have a favourite forum. I go from one to the other (OS) depending on the time available and amount of new posts. I just use the two at the moment, which is enough for me.

Not really in favour of victimisation threads to be fair, I dont get on with lush but he should be given the opportunity to defend himself on here BUT on the otherhand it could turn into fullscale war again if he was. I got slated on Talking Balls Steven if you remember - nobody said it to MY face did they?

I got a pm to email box.

Firstly, its a rather fascist thinking policy to have a say about me, without the right of reply. lushus is me, but i havnt been driven away, i`d forgotten all about it until now. someone already had the name lush, so lushus it had to be.

Being fascist means being ignorant, left wingers can be just that.

good ridance?

I noticed on this site, that whenever someone posts something controversial (ESPN lcfc chat) more people wana chat. I suppose more people wana chat in connection with me, than you or most, and its rarely that they dont like me, but are curious as to what i say.

For instance, its more of a pain to pm someone, but poster Lisa cant get enough of my words, and shes considered a great friend/poster here. This website will be worse off without me, he needs opinions like mine, and he personally didnt have a problem with me, he told me that, he was just pressured by people who think im a threat to them.

Anyone else get one?

I still say good riddance. If he'd carried on, there was a danger that the website could be closed all together and I'm sure the majority do not want that. I'm still amazed that he believes his rantings were OK and not racist. Well he admits being a fascist when he says it means being ignorant. He admitted he knew little about Islam or religion and some other things but would back down from his NF BNP style views.

I hope his new forum send him packing as well.

Lush Posted on 21/9 13:54

Email this Message | Reply 

re: Hello

Ark whos talking, babylon. I think you should shorten your name by 3 letters, you dont understand adult debate.

Are you a fascist foxestalk imposter sympathiser?

Try saying that ten times fast (wink).

He hasn't learned a lot in the past weeks, has he? Still the same babyhead, still the same lame accusations, still the same lame argumentation.

For him "fascist"="ignorant"="liberal"="left-wing". Doesn't make sense to me (and to a lot of others, neither), but in Lush's own fantasy world, it does.

Stupid.

Had to laugh at the part that says when he posts more people wanna chat. He's confusing chatting with trying to get through to him that he was OTT with his posts. There is just as much chat without him except it is spread out over several topics and it is more user freindly now. It was him that increased the replies by posting the same arguments and upsetting people by misquoting other posters by highilighting sections.

Any of the mods disagree

so much back stabbing, lets here from him.

free lush, free lush, ban swiss, ban swiss

Now that's one well-founded argumentation.

You're not a personal friend of Lush, by any chance?

Or are you Lush in disguise?

In any case, congratulations for your tremendous input. lol

Had to laugh at the part that says when he posts more people wanna chat. He's confusing chatting with trying to get through to him that he was OTT with his posts. There is just as much chat without him except it is spread out over several topics and it is more user freindly now. It was him that increased the replies by posting the same arguments and upsetting people by misquoting other posters by highilighting sections.

Any of the mods disagree

Personally I try not to post in the political threads, although I do read them. To be honest, a chat room such as this just isn't the best environment for this sort of (highly emotive) debate - as you've highlighted, threads become repetitive, things are taken out of context, and it can be very hard to judge someone's tone by their typed words alone.

And we've all been embroiled in arguments that have stemmed from seemingly innocuous topics at one point or another. I had my eyebrows singed recently (and possibly deserved it).

For the record, I don't agree with much of what Lush says (in General Chat), but for me, he didn't cross the line in terms of what I feel it's acceptable to post in a forum. Everyone places that "line" somewhere different.

What he did do was go against the "spirit" of this Forum (in terms of the general fun/irreverence/nonsense that constitutes much of General Chat). His choice, but as I've said, there are better places for it - political websites etc... and no-one likes someone who hogs the conversation in the pub, or bangs on about the same the thing over and over. That's why (I'm assuming), he's been "barred" (to run with the pub metaphor).

Just my opinion, and not necessarily that of any of the other Mods. ;)

Archived