Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Peschisolido.....

:devil:

Ok Ok, I hear it all with this Jason Wilcox thing... but am I the only one who wouldn't say no to Paul Peschisolido coming here on a short term contract.

My sister's bloke who supports the Sh*ep CAN'T understand why the scum don't play him. Apparently he can't last the 90 minutes, but would make a super sub.

If some are you are forming a Jason Wilcox appreciation society, I shall do the same with Peschisolido IF he comes here. I THINK HE COULD BE OUR STEVE CLARIDGE !!

Peschi for the Foxes !!! :devil:

Understand your sentiments - and I can remember Pesky giving City a personal walloping when he played for Stoke not too many seasons back. He's always dangerous and I sympathise about the 90 minutes (my wife says I can's last 90 minutes either!) but I don't see him as having a future with City. We certainly need a centre-forward but I think we need to aim higher than Pesky, now he's at the back end of his career.

Archived