Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ajax Treesdown

GET HIM OUT!

Just been to the game and I can clearly say with the exception of a couple, we have not improved at all. People might say keep him, get him out or leave him til christmas....from watching LCFC every week I can clearly say if it carries on we will be relegation fodder for sure.

By the way i'm not at home in South Leics, i'm at my mate Jon's and he's a Derby fan and just as pissed off with his team!!

Just been to the game and I can clearly say with the exception of a couple, we have not improved at all. People might say keep him, get him out or leave him til christmas....from watching LCFC every week I can clearly say if it carries on we will be relegation fodder for sure.

By the way i'm not at home in South Leics, i'm at my mate Jon's and he's a Derby fan and just as pissed off with his team!!

Some people have such short memories or very slective ones - cast your mind back to Brighton, watford, Rotherham last season and then say we haven't improved.

Some people have such short memories or very slective ones - cast your mind back to Brighton, watford, Rotherham last season and then say we haven't improved.

brighton we lost 1-0, this year we draw 0-0. what an improvement!

we beat rotherham 2-0 with MA, then lost 1-0 with CL at home.

we lost 1-0 to watford, then drew 2-2 away

you are right what an improvement! :rolleyes:

Whats your points on im provement then mate??

Losing 0-1 at home to Brighton and a year on drawing 0-0 and playing with the same negative f**king s**t attitude of which the bench gives out. I can voice my opinion, and that is that Levein is NOT the man for the future. You can't afford to keep him for much longer.

brighton we lost 1-0, this year we draw 0-0. what an improvement!

we beat rotherham 2-0 with MA, then lost 1-0 with CL at home.

we lost 1-0 to watford, then drew 2-2 away

you are right what an improvement! :rolleyes:

I'm not talking about the results and you know it I'm referring to the quality on the pitch - Try being a bit grown up and objective.

Stop fooling yourselfs, we're as shit as ever. Those peformances at the begining of last season was such a shock for us because up until that point we had played some decent stuff against quality opposition. To suddenly start playing poorly against shit opposition was hard to take.

Stop fooling yourselfs, we're as shit as ever. Those peformances at the begining of last season was such a shock for us because up until that point we had played some decent stuff against quality opposition. To suddenly start playing poorly against shit opposition was hard to take.

did you study the recent figures the club released ie financially, er probably no, otherwise you would have realised the dire financial position we are in, oh yeah lets solve it by getting rid of the manager, oh i didnt think he's on a long contract as our the staff not too mention a lot of the players, oh i forgot that would be massive compensation, we can afford that ?, yep i looked at the figures of course we could, lets sack the manager, get more into debt and see the exciting prospectful managers who apply on the reduced wage we can now afford to pay...hmm LMAO!

It's still my opinion that CL has improved things 'backstage' so to speak.. I dont think anyone can really argue yet. But he just can't seem to get things right on the pitch. I feel quite gutted today, in that second half I thought we were robbed, I guess on the whole a draw was a fair result but when you are one up with 5 mins to go you should be expecting to win a game.

did you study the recent figures the club released ie financially, er probably no, otherwise you would have realised the dire financial position we are in, oh yeah lets solve it by getting rid of the manager, oh i didnt think he's on a long contract as our the staff not too mention a lot of the players, oh i forgot that would be massive compensation, we can afford that ?, yep i looked at the figures of course we could, lets sack the manager, get more into debt and see the exciting prospectful managers who apply on the reduced wage we can now afford to pay...hmm LMAO!

well lets not forget the amount of money that CL has spent though.

Some washed up useless old tosspot of a manager like John Gregory most likely :cool:

Yes, I agree. We're focked if we do and we're focked if we dont.

You fickle bastards should have given Micky Adams the time he deserved after all he went through for us and the success he brought, instead of getting on your high horses like a bunch of impatient halfwits without thinking of the dire consequences.

Yes, I agree. We're focked if we do and we're focked if we dont.

You fickle bastards should have given Micky Adams the time he deserved after all he went through for us and the success he brought, instead of getting on your high horses like a bunch of impatient halfwits without thinking of the dire consequences.

ok I accept that, but arn't you doing exactly the same thing now ?

Oh god the micky Adams bumming brigade are back get over it your love child micky is not cumming back. Use your love on the team and the current manager

Oh micky your so fine, lol

i did not rate MA and i do not rate CL,but MA did do more than CL has. promotion in administration. CL spends a 1.5 million and we are 19th.

Archived