Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
aussie-fox

Australian LCFC Supporters

I am currently in the process of making a website for all Australians or people living in Australia that support Leicester city.

The web site is called aussie-foxes and the address is at www.aussiefoxes.bravehost.com

like I said the site is in early stages at the moment, but when launched I hope to have up to date news and results, but what I will be specializing in is that I will keep a close tab on City’s Australian players and also former players now playing over in Australia (Brian deane, steve corica)

there will be a membership, which I have not worked out costs yet, but it will include things like monthly issues of the fox fanzine, cut-outs and sport lift outs from the Leicester Mercury and other things that im working on.

I hope to get a few people signed up as members as some of the fee would go to paying for an add-free website if the site was getting enough traffic.

Members will also get members only specials like interviews and signed stuff.

I should have the site up and running in the next couple of weeks so email me at [email protected] and I will let you know when it on-line. People from overseas are more than welcome to use the site and forum so check it out!

Any feedback would be great, because I really want to see this supporters club/website work as there are many city supporters in Aus that can get together and talk all things Leicester!

I hope all Aussie fans check it out,

Thanks

Liam

you should get plenty of content before you even think about charging, there are plenty of free hosts out there some even add free, you need to build up traffic before you can realistically hope to get revenue from it to pay a host. Have a word with MR C for cheap hosting, I beleive this forum is hosted at dataflame which do reliable cheap accounts paid yearly or six monthly

Having said all that though good luck with the site :)

I should add that I'm not Australian but I fancy Tammin Sursok......does that count ? :D

Archived