Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lets Be having You

George Burley Leaves Hearts

Tell Levein that Hearts want him back on a big money contract and he has to go up to Scotland to talk to them. While he's gone, clear his desk and write George Burley's name on his office door.

Burley will be so impressed with our pro-active nature that he'll sign on the dotted line no probs.

George Burley is understood to have parted company with SPL leaders Hearts.

The news is sure to send shock waves through Scottish football, which had been revitalised in recent weeks following Hearts' resurgence.

Burley is known to have been frustrated by the hands on role of owner Vladimir Romanov and despite Hearts' great start to the Scottish season - their relationship looks to have come to an abrupt end.

The news comes before Hearts' SPL clash with Dunfermline, but the club have confirmed a statement will be made later on Saturday evening.

This why Craig didn't want the job as discussed in this topic here

This why Craig didn't want the job as discussed in this topic here

Levein to Hearts :D

Burley to City :D

He has walked away from 2 jobs in five months because the boards of Hearts and Derby are totally f**ked up.

Mark my words, Hearts will bring in a foreign manager and end up coming third or fourth for sure now.

Burley is a great manager, I'd love to see him come here. Unfortunately it will cost too much money to sack Levein and pay him off, so it won't happen. But I'd rather have Burley than Levein for sure.

Burley is a great manager, I'd love to see him come here. Unfortunately it will cost too much money to sack Levein and pay him off, so it won't happen. But I'd rather have Burley than Levein for sure.

Agreed.

Very true. Burley also has experience of managing at this level. I wouldn't say he's tactically astute but his teams usually work hard and score goals. That'll do us, ta.

wonder if he has been upto hie hmmm again, and i dont mean drinking, anyway I don't want that kind of 'man' in charge at leicester thank you very much.

Tell Levein that Hearts want him back on a big money contract and he has to go up to Scotland to talk to them. While he's gone, clear his desk and write George Burley's name on his office door.

Burley will be so impressed with our pro-active nature that he'll sign on the dotted line no probs.

Either that or we'll have no manager.

At which point, I am sure you would offer your services... :P

Archived