Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

1884 Sports bar

Not been in the 1884 Sports bar before, but I've heard it's a little on the pricey side and lacks seats...

This is so people buy more drinks as it is supposed to make them drink faster (standing up) as they are less relaxed and when standing they feel the urge to do something which is drink because there choices of things to do are limited

This is so people buy more drinks as it is supposed to make them drink faster (standing up) as they are less relaxed and when standing they feel the urge to do something which is drink because there choices of things to do are limited

Older fans bad for the trendy image, I supppose? :whistle:

Stella is £3.00 - :cry:

Carlsberg £2.50 - which aint bad i suppose

Coke £1.50 - well should be anyway

WOW!!! that hurts just seeing the prices!

last night....£1.20 for a pint of Carling or Carlsberg

£1.50 for double vodka mixer

£1 for aftershots but somehting like 10 shots for £6 if you buy a pint...something like that!

• 7 years later...

Carlsburg is horrible anyway!! The draught in the KP is shit all around!! Since they have introduced San Miguel in 1884, its a little better, but I would stick to the carling cans they have in there!!!

Archived