Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Crap Attendance

We tried our best with a story & threads on message boards to encourage more along & got slated on some boards for doing so

34187[/snapback]

Because your original post implied that some fans weren't bothered, when the reality is that the moving of the game twice has left alot of people in the shit. There were about 5 people who have season tickets near me who couldn't go tonight because of the change of date.

Oh, and the prices are still stupidly high. I think that's the most crucial point....

Oh, and the prices are still stupidly high. I think that's the most crucial point....

34189[/snapback]

I always thought that too but look at Ipswich's prices, more expensive than ours. Thats the only club i looked at so unsure about the other clubs in this division.

34191[/snapback]

Look at the U16 prices though, we charge £14 for children ( Grade B ), they only charge between £5 - £8.50 for the majority of the stadium.

Guest Daniel

The clubs ticket prices are crazy, if my dad hadnt of treated me to my season ticket again i dont think i could make many games, too expensive for young lads.

The ticket prices are far too expensive.

I couldn't get a season ticket at the beginning of this season, because my student loan decided not to come through until a week ago, and I'm finding it hard to afford many games at all.

Especially since it's £15 a time to get the train.

I just gotta try and get my hands on a half-season ticket now.

Craig, apart from the West Ham game, all of the attendances have been around the 22k mark!

Hopefully if the team continue to get results as they did last night, the people who just like to go to the odd game may just start turning up once again.

Craig, apart from the West Ham game, all of the attendances have been around the 22k mark!

Hopefully if the team continue to get results as they did last night, the people who just like to go to the odd game may just start turning up once again.

34251[/snapback]

Nononono, last night that match report said the attendance was "0", thats why i posted it ;)

Archived