Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sooper Steve's shin

Mandaric and the Mirror

I've noticed since Milan joined that the Daily Mirror seems to be the paper that's regularly breaking Mandaric/Leicester stories - good and bad - e.g. the current Megson to Bolton story, rumours of Martin Allen leaving, strong stories about Warnock, Davies and others. I think he sued the paper after the Clive Clarke incident at Forest or Allen's departure or something. Are they trying to deliberately destabilise the club or waging a campaign against Mandaric? Am I missing something? I don't get it.

I've noticed since Milan joined that the Daily Mirror seems to be the paper that's regularly breaking Mandaric/Leicester stories - good and bad - e.g. the current Megson to Bolton story, rumours of Martin Allen leaving, strong stories about Warnock, Davies and others. I think he sued the paper after the Clive Clarke incident at Forest or Allen's departure or something. Are they trying to deliberately destabilise the club or waging a campaign against Mandaric? Am I missing something? I don't get it.

That's a very mature question. Perhaps one for Milky Joe. :D

Were the mirror the ones who originally published accounts of the La Manga saga, which were then proven to be almost complete crap? Didn't they interview the women or something?

A lot of what is alleged to go on at this club seems to come up in that paper fairly often...

I've noticed since Milan joined that the Daily Mirror seems to be the paper that's regularly breaking Mandaric/Leicester stories - good and bad - e.g. the current Megson to Bolton story, rumours of Martin Allen leaving, strong stories about Warnock, Davies and others. I think he IS SUING the paper after the Clive Clarke incident at Forest or Allen's departure or something. Are they trying to deliberately destabilise the club or waging a campaign against Mandaric? Am I missing something? I don't get it.

I think you have hit the nail on the head!!

with a pending lawsuit they are just trying to p*ss us off imo Real Sociadad issued a hands off warning and refused permission for Bolton to speak to Coleman but they seem to have left that one drop while still carrying on with Leicester if you look at the story printed today and the wording it's hard to see why and how they managed to get a job as a journalist the writing is somewhat juvenile imo

Bolton have been warned they will be reported to the FA and Premier League over their bid to make Gary Megson their new manager.

Leicester City chairman Milan Mandaric went mental yesterday as he revealed that Bolton had approached him for his recently-appointed boss who has yet to sign a three-year agreement at the Walkers Stadium.

Mandaric has ordered Megson to sign his contract within 48 hours or face the axe - as he puts him on the spot over the controversial affair.

Mandaric rapped: "We have had an approach to speak to Gary but that was completely rejected. Such interest is neither invited nor welcome. Gary has made a commitment and I expect him to honour it."

I cant remember the last time I even bought a bloomin paper never mind one of the useless tabloids! I wouldn't have a clue why they always print stories about us but I would guess that there reporters will have as many insiders at a club like ours as possible because they will know with Milan, there will be something happening either good or bad. No disrespected to a club like say Ipswich, but a journo will know that not much really happens at a club like that. At City, especially with Milan on board they`ll know that something will be said or done.

Pot and Kettle, how many clubs/managers has Mandaric approached in his career, must be reaching the hundreds? Have Bolton done anything wrong or different to any other managerless club, how did we get Allen for example. FFS show a bit of class MM.

What's with all the fuss he didn't need to acknowledge the approach or make it public, the guy just likes the sound of his own sound bites.

Why did it have to an MM statement on the OS why not a Club Statement?

MM media tart and childlike to boot!

Rich mind :D

Pot and Kettle, how many clubs/managers has Mandaric approached in his career, must be reaching the hundreds? Have Bolton done anything wrong or different to any other managerless club, how did we get Allen for example. FFS show a bit of class MM.

What's with all the fuss he didn't need to acknowledge the approach or make it public, the guy just likes the sound of his own sound bites.

Why did it have to an MM statement on the OS why not a Club Statement?

MM media tart and childlike to boot!

Rich mind :D

Little tantrum finished now??? :rolleyes:

Archived