Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Oldham Post Match

End to end stuff by the sounds of it.

OLDHAM 1 - 1 LEICESTER

Goal Attempts 12 : 14 Goal Attempts

On Target 7 : 7 On Target

Crosses - : 3 Crosses

Corners 9 : 2 Corners

Offside 4 : 7 Offside

Fouls 10 : 6 Fouls

Free kicks 14 : 16 Free kicks

Yellow cards 2 : - Yellow cards

Red cards - : - Red cards

% Possession 52 : 48 Possession %

I've not heard the overall commentary - had a family function today - but I'm still wondering about Gradel being a last line of defence. Do e not have enough sodding defenders? I remember Newton being called back deep and he gave goals away too.

Gradel's surprised me how hard he's worked as a defender but he's never going to be the greatest and I sometimes think we cause ourselves problems by having too many people back in the box. I'd far rather have Gradel hurting the opposition at the other end and feel sure all this defensive responsibility is blunting his edge as an attacker. Anyway I'll be interested to hear what the travellers say.

And whether we kept going once we scored or elected to try to hold what we had.

Just back (only an hour from Manchester). Fair result, we were better in parts, but sat back once we scored and invited them on to us. Cracking equaliser too. Lloyd missed a sitter at 0-0 after Howard hit the post, and thought Gradel had scored the winner near the end but it hit a defender. Ormerod looked good for them when he came on. Oldham are a decent team, so definitely a good result there

Its the other way round! :laugh:

I was telling a few of your lads before the game score draw and i bet howard scores he does well everytime against us and he was your best player today.

Didnt think much of dyer mind you hughes and taylor werent up to much today.

Archived