Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

Team Vs Ipswich and other pre-match chatter

Weale

Neilson Morrison Hobbs Berner if fit/ micgivern

N'Guessan Wellens King Gallagher

Kermo Fryatt

subs:logan mcgivern/o'neill brown if fit/parkes dyer oakley(might not be a good idea taking the captain off but i think we should give N'Guessan a chance)

howard and waghorn(he's back isn't he?)

Weale

Neilson

Morrison

Hobbs

McGivern/Berner(if fit)

N'guessan

King

Wellens

Gallagher

Kermorgant

Fryatt

lol

I made my team, glanced up before posting and here it was!

I like Oakley, but he's not really performing that well at the moment....so let's try some real width!

:thumbup:

Strange. Dyer was outstanding against the Blades, but only makes the bench at best in the selections posted to date.

Weale

Neilson

Morrison

Hobbs

Berner

Oakley

Wellens

King

Dyer

Howard

Fryatt

Logan, Brown, n'Guessen, Waghorn, Kermogant, McGivern, Adams

I've only omitted Gallagher as I want the insurance of two defenders on the bench given recent injuries to Hobbs and Berner

We HAVE to win this. It'll give me much needed bragging rights over a lot of people down Colchester way if we do.

Would rather keep N'Guessan on the bench, he seems most effective when he's given a short space of time within a match to show his worth.

Weale

Neilson Morrison Hobbs Berner/McG

Oakley Wellens King Dyer

Kermo Fryatt

Subs: Logan, Gallagher, Waghorn, Adams, N'Guessan, McG/Berner, Brown

as much as i want to see kermo as fryatt's regular partner, i can see him sticking with howard, and in a way i think that won't be so bad for the team, AS LONG AS howard is yanked off if he has one of his ineffective days...

i have a sneaky feeling that, given kermo's performance, howard might pull his socks up and show what he's made of, but even then for kermo to get anything less than 25-30 minutes will be super disappointing...

Thought Howard was poor (average at best) on Saturday. Would much rather see Yann play - he's got the same aerial presence as Howard, but is much more mobile and looks better on the ball.

Unchanged otherwise, even if Berner's fit, I think McGivern is coming in to his own now...

Archived