Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fryatt

Funny how people don't trust Waghorn to do the job when they were jizzing over him 3 months ago. I've never thought he was brilliant, but I think he's got enough for us to make do until Fryatt comes back, providing he misses 10 games at most.

Funny how people don't trust Waghorn to do the job when they were jizzing over him 3 months ago. I've never thought he was brilliant, but I think he's got enough for us to make do until Fryatt comes back, providing he misses 10 games at most.

I thknk that Waggy players much better when he has another striker along with him. Given the system we played today he was up on his own so probably struggled as he didnt have anyone to play off.

Made a playoff finish unlikely now IMO.

This. He may not have scored many of late, but he's brought a lot to the team. Worked hard and put himself about.

Made a playoff finish unlikely now IMO.

I'm a big fan of Fryatt but he hasn't exactly been banging them in of late. It's not the end of the world, we still have Waghorn, Gallagher, Howard, Kermorgant and N'Guessan who can all play up front. Plus the opportunity to get someone in on loan.

It is disappointing however and i hope he's not out for too long.

I'm a big fan of Fryatt but he hasn't exactly been banging them in of late. It's not the end of the world, we still have Waghorn, Gallagher, Howard, Kermorgant and N'Guessan who can all play up front. Plus the opportunity to get someone in on loan.

It is disappointing however and i hope he's not out for too long.

Yeah, but we have no one who can regularly finish. Kerm hasnt proved himself, Gallagher might be the best bet, Howard, Waghorn and N'Guessan wont score enough.

All isnt lost though, he hasnt been doing alot recently. In my mind, this allows Gally to have a real go as an out and out striker.

Archived