Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chocolate Teapot

Mark Kennedy

He's shown real class tonight, in his interview also.

Yeah it's so rare to see players being so humble to the opposition.

As he said he's been in the same position so he knows the emotions our players are going through.

Missed the interview? What did he say?

Just said he felt for our players and was a horrible outcome for us but that's part of the game, felt bad as he's been in a similar position etc

Respect for picking Waghorn up, rather than jumping over him like the rest of the Cardiff team. A nice touch.

Unlike all of the drunken twats in the pub (the whole pub) dancing in my face. Literally thought they were going to kill me.

Note to self, don't watch Leicester Cardiff games in a pub in Cardiff when i'm the only Leicester fan.

Unlike all of the drunken twats in the pub (the whole pub) dancing in my face. Literally thought they were going to kill me.

Note to self, don't watch Leicester Cardiff games in a pub in Cardiff when i'm the only Leicester fan.

Think yourself lucky we didn't win then, doubt you'd be typing now if we had.

Good man. Sounded very respectful and dignified in his interview. He was also one of the first players to try and get the distraught Waghorn back on his feet, when he could have been off celebrating [rightly so] with his team mates and fans.

Top bloke.

I could say the same of Solano tbf, you could tell he was your most experienced player tbf. Just a shame he's a bit too slow these days.

Your fans were great as well - as loud as, if not better than, the Wednesday fans, and that's something to be proud of.

All in all we can both be proud of putting on a sublime show in these last two games (and, tbf, 9-7 from all our ties this season proves neither side are shy of each other).

Good luck for next season, you ARE a big club - and I hope you thrash Leeds, the wurzels and the inbreds from down west.

Harsh - but our fans would have been doing exactly the same to a Cardiff fan up here in the reverse situation.

Keep the faith guys, your support of 2,015 was excellent throughout, and I think you can make a good crack of this league next year if you keep most of your players. Howard was superb for you last night and a great foil for fryatt.

Things could have been different if ( howard) he had played in the first leg.

Archived