Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Kermorgant -His Penalty, His Video, His Life.

I see what you were trying to do... unlucky, we're talking inches from making yourself a hero.

It's alright for you dissing him, but ever put yourself in that pressure pot situation and you'll realise the pressures involved.

right left right left and kermo had tried to play it centre. He got a bit of an instep on it and fooked us all off. it happens.... Kermo forever

Lost faith he's pulled it off before why not try again, just would of preferred a normal peno it was shite worth a pot but maybe not in a shootout. Hopefully he gets back wins people over as glimpses of what could be. Just at the moment go back to France!

If he gets a thread, every other individual in the squad should get an Appreciation thread.

What he did was fucking stupid, and he knows it. We all know it.

No way does he deserve this kind of thread or praise.

I see what you were trying to do... unlucky, we're talking inches from making yourself a hero.

It's alright for you arm chair twats dissing him, but ever put yourself in that pressure pot situation and you'll realise the pressures involved.

right left right left and kermo had tried to play it centre. He got a bit of an instep on it and fooked us all off. it happens.... Kermo forever

fook RIGHT OFF.

I hate the complacency of this ****, why the hell try that in such a situation???

What annoys me most is that he comes in at a vital moment and trys to be clever but in doing so ****s up the whole seasons worth of effort from our heroes like Weale and Hobbs. fook of Kermo.

If he gets a thread, every other individual in the squad should get an Appreciation thread.

What he did was fucking stupid, and he knows it. We all know it.

I really hate this whole blaming Kermorgant thing. He just bottled under the pressure, you can't fucking fault him for that - I'd have been beside myself if I had to take such an important penalty at that time.

I know we're all going to be a bit emotional at the minute so hopefully when the reality of tonight has sunk in, we can begin to remember how amazing our team has been this season.

I said before he took it that we shouldn't be selecting the strikers to take - always better to call on the defenders to just smash it, but there we go.

WYS.

I'm not blaming him for the loss, but he was still a silly bastard for attempting that in a crucial penalty shoot out. If you are going to go for it then at least get it more than a yard off the ground.

Still, I'd have bottled even walking up to take one!

What he did was ****ing stupid, and he knows it. We all know it.

No, I disagree. The players before him had played an eixhibition of peno taking, kermo tried to mix it up and it went horribly wrong.

Don't understand at all what he was trying to do, We were not in the position to be 'cheeky', Hit it hard down the centre...DON'T try and dink in down the centre...What did he think it was? A half time competition with Birch or something?

What was he thinking? He should NEVER have tried that - even the god that is Gary Lineker managed to cock up trying the same thing - and Kermorgant is no Lineker!!! In one split second our whole season went up the spout. I personally never want to see him pull on a city shirt again just for his stupidity, but that might be a bit harsh. He may have suddenly thought he was Eric Cantona I guess. He's got some making up to do!!!!!

No, I disagree. The players before him had played an eixhibition of peno taking, kermo tried to mix it up and it went horribly wrong.

Why mix it up though?!

Keep it simple. There wasn't even enough power on his chip as the keeper went to the side and still was able to reach it.

What was he thinking? He should NEVER have tried that - even the god that is Gary Lineker managed to cock up trying the same thing - and Kermorgant is no Lineker!!! In one split second our whole season went up the spout. I personally never want to see him pull on a city shirt again just for his stupidity, but that might be a bit harsh. He may have suddenly thought he was Eric Cantona I guess. He's got some making up to do!!!!!

stupid decision and shit penalty... BUT... we fooked up by playing 4, 5, 1 at Filbert!

No, it would have been lucky if it had gone in. It wasn't a good chip, he got about a foot of elevation on it.

Yeh i see what you saying, it was a poor penalty, and dont get me wrong i dont agree with him going for the chip.

But if he did pull it off then most people would of just said "what a great peno under pressure etc".

Its just he took the wrong decision at the wrong time.

If he'd blasted it full power and it sailed over the bar, everyone would be on here slating him for not 'tapping it straight down the middle'. Nerves can happen to even the best of players, remember Roberto Baggio,Drogba, Beckham? I wouldn't have been able to get any power on a penalty, my legs were Jelly while just listening to it!

Point is, he lost his head in the most stressful situation in professional football. To pile hate and vitriol on him is ridiculous.

What he did tonight was fooking stupid.

Total fooking idiot, who needs releasing.

I remeber how we felt two years ago and this is still disapointing but at least we are a league higher and looking srtong for next year!!

Can't see how anyone can defend him.

Yes he had the balls to take the penalty, but his a professional footballer for ****s sake...I expect him to!

What he did tonight was stupid and he has to accept the flack for it.

I've posted on the other threads about Kermo - lambast him, he was a silly boy. But to get on his back 'just because' would be inane and make you look very stupid. Echo comments on here about the pressure etc... are people assuming we'd have won the shootout if he'd scored? No guarantee of that - silly boy, criticise him but lay off him. I want him here next year - I thought he's starting to show his ability...

And if he'd have hit the bar or post and missed would people still be spitting their dummies out? Get over it

People calling Kermorgant a tosser are morons. There was 11 players, 5 had the nerve to stand up and put themselves on the line - he was one of them. Call him a loser, but the other players obviously didn't want it, and he was prepared to go for it. His penalty was terrible. He should have smacked it. If he had just hit it slightly harder it would have gone in, bla bla bla. He fooked up, like Fryatt fooked up when he missed the chance a few days ago, or how Weale fooked up at Derby. A season isn't about one moment.

Kermorgant deserves to be criticised, it was far too cheeky. I doubt he'll ever try that again, and he's learned the hard way. I also doubt he'll get the chance to make it up the fans. I mean, he was a sub at best this season, I imagine they'll buy more strikers, and the fans will be giving him shit all season. He'd have to score 30 goals next season just to make it up - and we know he is not. I expect he'll be loaned out to a French club, and he'll stay there.

He has ability, but I have to admit, he just isn't happening at Leicester.

Archived