Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Farndon Foods secondary shirt sponsor for the Hull game

OS

Leicester City is delighted to announce that Farndon Foods have agreed a deal to become a secondary sponsor of the first team kit for Saturday's npower Championship contest with Hull City at the Walkers Stadium.

The Market Harborough based company will have their branding adorned on the back of the Foxes' home shirts, featuring below the player's number, and on the back of the shorts.

Saturday's fixture will be the first time that a company has their branding on the Leicester City kit in this way. Owner of Farndon Foods and lifelong City supporter, Rob O'Donnell, collects match worn shirts and is delighted with the agreement:

"As a passionate Leicester City fan and a collector of players' shirts it is a great feeling to know that the Farndon Foods branding will be appearing on the kit this weekend. I'm very proud to provide my backing to the team for Sven-Goran Eriksson's first league game in charge and I'm really looking forward to seeing the shirts."

Paul Hunt, Leicester City Commercial Director, added: "This kit branding provides unique sponsorship opportunities for local business like Farndon Foods. It's so important that whilst the club continues to realise its global commercial potential, we continue to build on our excellent relationships with Leicestershire based manufacturers and businesses and we are very grateful for their support."

As part of the agreement, Rob will also receive a set of match worn shirts, shorts and socks. Rob's existing collection can be viewed atwww.leicestercitymatchworn.com.

This form of shirt sponsorship will be available for this season's remaining games. For further details on this or other sponsorship and hospitality opportunities at the Walkers Stadium, call the club's Senior Sales Executive, Harj Hir, on 0116 2294536 or e-mail [email protected].

For more information about Farndon Foods visitwww.farndonfoods.com.

Rob O'Donnell's first player worn shirt was given to him by former City star Gary Mills before a vital relegation battle with Oxford United in 1991. Rob has tried to collect an LCFC shirt from every season since then.

Rob's existing collection of match worn shirts appears atwww.leicestercitymatchworn.com.

OS

Leicester City is delighted to announce that Farndon Foods have agreed a deal to become a secondary sponsor of the first team kit for Saturday's npower Championship contest with Hull City at the Walkers Stadium.

The Market Harborough based company will have their branding adorned on the back of the Foxes' home shirts, featuring below the player's number, and on the back of the shorts.

Saturday's fixture will be the first time that a company has their branding on the Leicester City kit in this way. Owner of Farndon Foods and lifelong City supporter, Rob O'Donnell, collects match worn shirts and is delighted with the agreement:

"As a passionate Leicester City fan and a collector of players' shirts it is a great feeling to know that the Farndon Foods branding will be appearing on the kit this weekend. I'm very proud to provide my backing to the team for Sven-Goran Eriksson's first league game in charge and I'm really looking forward to seeing the shirts."

Paul Hunt, Leicester City Commercial Director, added: "This kit branding provides unique sponsorship opportunities for local business like Farndon Foods. It's so important that whilst the club continues to realise its global commercial potential, we continue to build on our excellent relationships with Leicestershire based manufacturers and businesses and we are very grateful for their support."

As part of the agreement, Rob will also receive a set of match worn shirts, shorts and socks. Rob's existing collection can be viewed atwww.leicestercitymatchworn.com.

This form of shirt sponsorship will be available for this season's remaining games. For further details on this or other sponsorship and hospitality opportunities at the Walkers Stadium, call the club's Senior Sales Executive, Harj Hir, on 0116 2294536 or e-mail [email protected].

For more information about Farndon Foods visitwww.farndonfoods.com.

Rob O'Donnell's first player worn shirt was given to him by former City star Gary Mills before a vital relegation battle with Oxford United in 1991. Rob has tried to collect an LCFC shirt from every season since then.

Rob's existing collection of match worn shirts appears atwww.leicestercitymatchworn.com.

We might aswell sell advertising space on Curtis Davies Forehead whilst we're at it.

To be honest.. if having a few extra bits of sponsorship about means that the new owners are able to sustain and justify a substantial financial backing, then I'm all for it. It makes good business sense that they need to generate extra revenue in order to justify their capital investment.

Guest BlueBrett
I'm wondering how long before our kit looks like a Formula 1 driver's overall, with sponsors' badges all over the place.

That was my first thought too. Don't mind too much though if it pays for us to get back to the prem. I'm surprised they havn't done it before.

Archived