Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bridge

Kerrea Gilbert?

I know he played with us on a season long loan 2008-9 during our season in league one..it's hard enough to find Championship matches on over in the U.S. let alone league one, so can't recall watching him play. What can you tell me about him..as he just signed with my local side.(Portland Timbers MLS)

I know he played with us on a season long loan 2008-9 during our season in league one..it's hard enough to find Championship matches on over in the U.S. let alone league one, so can't recall watching him play. What can you tell me about him..as he just signed with my local side.(Portland Timbers MLS)

Too good to play in America.

I'd have him back, in a championship team.

If this wasn't a thread about him signing for another club I'd ask why we were still talking about him. Pearson didn't think he was good enough for a permanent deal, and countless managers since have since overlooked him for deals in this country. Surely that tells you enough?

I thought he did a good job while he was with us in League One, but he was far from spectacular. I'd like to think his obvious raw attributes stand him in good stead for a decent career in football, so it wouldn't surprise me if he turned out decent for an outfit in the MLS. Good luck to him.

Too good to play in America.

I'd have him back, in a championship team.

He's a quick and physical player who would look decent in the bottom half of the championship, which to my eyes makes him pretty much the definition of a decent but unexceptional MLS player, certainly not too good for over there at all.

Here's the highlights from that season he may appear in some - http://www.davieg-gallery.limeo.co.uk/7%20-%20lcfc%202008_9-goals.htm

Archived