Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Lamey can go

Think pretty much everyone realised this not long after Sousa.

Kind of feel for the guy a little though. He got signed by Sousa who soon got the boot and even worse, Sousa had clearly misjudged his ability so he's now a year later on in his career with nothing to show for it.

Unfortunate but I suppose that's how it goes, he didn't exactly have to come here.

Think pretty much everyone realised this not long after Sousa.

Kind of feel for the guy a little though. He got signed by Sousa who soon got the boot and even worse, Sousa had clearly misjudged his ability so he's now a year later on in his career with nothing to show for it.

Unfortunate but I suppose that's how it goes, he didn't exactly have to come here.

He got paid you know!

He came on for Nielsen at Burnley and looked bloody awful, he's the sort of player that Cov will pick up.

To look awful after coming on for Nielsen just says it all really. Why is this guy trying to play football?

He got paid you know!

That's right, he was probably still getting paid more per week than what the average Brit earns in a year! Aside from the first few games he played as makeshift defender under the guy who brought him to the club (Sousa), I totally lost track of his progress after the disastrous start and as soon as Sousa got the boot. I wonder what was to stop him requesting to go out on loan to another club with a view to a permanent move if he was unhappy about not being any part of Sven's plans.....except in the league cup defeat to WBA? - that's of course if Lamey wasn't happy, as I don't ever remember him saying that he wasn't...! A mystery and one to file under the Fox fanzine's "Did he really play for us?" section in seasons to come no doubt!

• 3 weeks later...

Last paragraph says they may move for Lamey if their first choice target falls through?

http://www.polishsoca.com/newswire/national-team/2699-wisla-chavez-stays-wasilewski-close

Now you will know if you have read any of my previous posts that I'm a chipper wee chappy and do not like slating players or slagging them off but I think this would be a good move for all parties? He is hardly going to go down in Foxes Folk law.

Good luck Lamey. Just not quite good enough I'm afraid.

Rumble

X

Archived