Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Madjid Bougherra

I'll prepare the 10 bog rolls for you in the event of us signing Whittaker, pal.

If it's Whittaker there'll be spooze everywhere at chez MTWG tomorrow.

Not heard anything myself but when it comes out, I'll have probably seen whoever it is play and be able to give a fairly accurate opinion but can't say I'm very excited by this news as most defenders up here are rank rotten.

Outside of the Old Firm I'd take Jonsson and Zaliukas from Hearts.

If it's Whittaker there'll be spooze everywhere at chez MTWG tomorrow.

Outside of the Old Firm I'd take Jonsson and Zaliukas from Hearts.

Heard Zaliukas is leaving Hearts, he can be ok at times but is prone to the odd blunder. Hearts supposed to be signing Zander to replace him but deal in doubt because of the medical. Don't think we'd get Bougherra as he's wanting a move to the Premiership. Another one who is highly rated by some but is a total carthorse is Garry Kenneth at Dundee Utd and they need to sell as in a bit of financial trouble.

The vague rumours are the best. Like a transfer version of 'Guess Who'

...... Does he have a beard?

No.

Is it Susan?

Either it's another Bamba i.e someone decent who is also a bombscare

or another Alan Maybury/Robbie Neilson....

Alan Maybury, Robbie Nielson, Rab Douglas, Joe Hamill, Peter Canero, Stephen Hughes, Mark De Vries, Momo Sylla and Kisnorbo.

All shit.

Archived