Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jake Shapiro

Lamey off to Poland

Wisla Cracow is one of 2 team's in the World Heritage site of the city of Cracow. Their fans routinely half kill each other at derby matches. There are about his level. I'm very sorry he was no good cos he was part of that wicked PSV team that got to the semi's of the Champions League with Park Ji Sung, Phil Cocu, V of Hesselink etc.

Bye Steve

Lech Poznan is not as good as we can be, and we are.

understand U

I was just joking, to be honest.

Lamey has hardly played for us last season (2 games as a substitute during the season and 2 games in the cup), and when he played, he wasn't very convincing.

Then again, he never had the opportunity to show how good he really could be.

The main reason for this was Kyle Naughton, who had a very impressive spell with us

But maybe Lamey can get back to his old self at Krakow. I wish him well.

Oh, and on a sidenote, can someone tell me why no one likes Gdansk and its football club in Poland?

I know that you were joking ;)

In Krakow we hope that Lamey will help us to get Champions League this year.... huh :whistle:

Wisla Krakow likes football club from Gdansk - Lechia Gdansk (Wisla Krakow, Slask Wroclaw and Lechia Gdansk are "brothers")

I was just joking, to be honest.

Lamey has hardly played for us last season (2 games as a substitute during the season and 2 games in the cup), and when he played, he wasn't very convincing.

Then again, he never had the opportunity to show how good he really could be.

The main reason for this was

a) Greg Cunningham, who did an excellent job on the far right until he broke his leg

and

b) Kyle Naughton, Cunningham's replacement, who had an even more impressive spell with us

But maybe Lamey can get back to his old self at Krakow. I wish him well.

Oh, and on a sidenote, can someone tell me why no one likes Gdansk and its football club in Poland?

Isnt cunningham a left-back?

I know that you were joking ;)

In Krakow we hope that Lamey will help us to get Champions League this year.... huh :whistle:

Wisla Krakow likes football club from Gdansk - Lechia Gdansk (Wisla Krakow, Slask Wroclaw and Lechia Gdansk are "brothers")

If you want any european football, never mind champions league you'd better hope Lamey isn't your right back.

Archived