Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

chainsaw!

to be fair though there are still some top people that post on it and i wouldn't have a bad word to say about them.

I'm sure most have read about that covkiddo and just stay out of it, don't get involved you'll bring this site/members of this site and yourself into it and theres no point. If people want to post on here fine, if people would rather post on the OS thats equally fine, play nice! :smile:

to be fair though there are still some top people that post on it and i wouldn't have a bad word to say about them.

I'm sure most have read about that covkiddo and just stay out of it, don't get involved you'll bring this site/members of this site and yourself into it and theres no point. If people want to post on here fine, if people would rather post on the OS thats equally fine, play nice!  :smile:

132608[/snapback]

Thanks Dad

someone has to have some maturity on here - be them seventeen or seventy

133100[/snapback]

Why? Foxestalk has no bearing on the real world, I act completely differently on here to how I do in real life - so what? Its a message board (all be it a fantastic one)

Guest freund

133100[/snapback]

I act completely differently on here to how I do in real life

133183[/snapback]

thank fock for that

133100[/snapback]

I act completely differently on here to how I do in real life

133183[/snapback]

thank fock for that

133197[/snapback]

At least I do!

133100[/snapback]

Why? Foxestalk has no bearing on the real world, I act completely differently on here to how I do in real life - so what? Its a message board (all be it a fantastic one)

133183[/snapback]

if everyone took that point of view then imagine the state of the boards, to be honest i'd have thought (looking at how this has developed from the original) the amount of time gone into this would credit it to have a little dignity?

133100[/snapback]

133183[/snapback]

if everyone took that point of view then imagine the state of the boards, to be honest i'd have thought (looking at how this has developed from the original) the amount of time gone into this would credit it to have a little dignity?

133205[/snapback]

Not quite sure what you are referring to there Benji but chill a little ay, in the grand scale of things people sniping about each others message boards is hardly something to throw your toys out for. Ive seen whats going off on the OS at the moment and quite frankly its laughable, people are getting so wound up about the smallest of things.

133100[/snapback]

133183[/snapback]

133205[/snapback]

Not quite sure what you are referring to there Benji but chill a little ay, in the grand scale of things people sniping about each others message boards is hardly something to throw your toys out for. Ive seen whats going off on the OS at the moment and quite frankly its laughable, people are getting so wound up about the smallest of things.

133218[/snapback]

The effect the BF one has on those on there is quite scary to say the least :ph34r:

HC05_Follow_the_Leader.jpg

133100[/snapback]

133183[/snapback]

133205[/snapback]

133218[/snapback]

The effect the BF one has on those on there is quite scary to say the least :ph34r:

HC05_Follow_the_Leader.jpg

133220[/snapback]

Well considering what Science put originally had nothing to do with her in the first place and shes taken it as a personal insult against her (again) I think you are right.

not going to say no more it's one of them times where no matter what else is added it makes no difference, all i said was there were some nice people on the OS

to say something small depends where you look at it from - the days or marklcfc vs bf were an epic

not going to say no more it's one of them times where no matter what else is added it makes no difference, all i said was there were some nice people on the OS

to say something small depends where you look at it from - the days or marklcfc vs bf were an epic

133243[/snapback]

i'm not having a pop here benji, as i have very little idea as to what went on last year on the os, but really in the grand scheme of things what someone says on a message board shouldn't really matter that much. the covkiddo thing would have ended if people just ignored it, like you seemed to, but people just kept on feeding it (all this we know who you are, we're cracking your password etc). mountains and mole hills spring to mind

133243[/snapback]

i'm not having a pop here benji, as i have very little idea as to what went on last year on the os, but really in the grand scheme of things what someone says on a message board shouldn't really matter that much. the covkiddo thing would have ended if people just ignored it, like you seemed to, but people just kept on feeding it (all this we know who you are, we're cracking your password etc). mountains and mole hills spring to mind

133291[/snapback]

What was the covkiddo thing?

133243[/snapback]

133291[/snapback]

What was the covkiddo thing?

133294[/snapback]

it was on the os, some twonk causing a ruckuss

When I was using the OS Time after time I wrote threads saying ignore people such as CovKiddo, and everyone replied to my thread(s) saying yeah we shoudl really ignore them shouldn't we?! What happened when an awayer came on annoying everyone? They start argueing! :rolleyes:

The OS is ok, but its just boring, I ain't gonna lie I made many shit and pointless threads on there myself, but the OS messageboard ain't a football Messageboard its just full of shit random pointless threads! As I said I made many pointless threads but it just got out of hand on there, the pointless thread mixed with all the arguements (Between othe member who supported the same team :blink:) and that is the reason I left there and am now on here, I still pop onto the OS to see what going on now and again!

Firstly, I am not a sycophant to anyone, and certainly not to a poster on an internet forum.

Secondly, some of the twonks on there at the moment are so funny, and whilst I might not be ignoring them totally, it is in my nature to be antagonistic and perhaps a little bit naughty.

Oops! Sorry. :blush:

Archived