Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lets Be having You

todays Match - Is it on the Radio

Im at home and wouldnt mind listening to it on the radio!

If not, ill be on this forum so i can get latest updates from here!

146639[/snapback]

It's on LCFC World

Foxes fans not making the trip to the Kassam Stadium will be able to follow the game exclusively live on Leicester City World.

Our coverage of the fixture starts at 2:55pm, with commentary coming from BBC Radio Leicester's very own John Sinclair.

Not got World? Sign up today from just £2.99! Click here for further details.

I think you will find that's the permanent spiel thay post, they'll be following the 20/20 cricket today, besides we're not at the Walkers and I don't think the Tigers are playing.

I think you will find that's the permanent spiel thay post, they'll be following the 20/20 cricket today,  besides we're not at the Walkers and I don't think the Tigers are playing.

146655[/snapback]

I did think it might be but was sure posted it anyway, I know we're not playing at the Walkers but it did say Away Grounds too so wasn't sure...

:rolleyes::unsure: In that case can anyone post a link with the game on?! ;):whistle:

I did think it might be but was sure posted it anyway, I know we're not playing at the Walkers but it did say Away Grounds too so wasn't sure...

:rolleyes::unsure: In that case can anyone post a link with the game on?! ;):whistle:

146656[/snapback]

I'm not saying it isn't on, just that I'm doubtful, this was also on the OS

Please note: BBC Radio Leicester will be broadcasting bulletins on the day during their live broadcast of the Twenty20 finals.

But then they do want people to pay 2.99 to listen to it on LCFC World. The last games was on Digital Radio.

Shit commentators!

One of them said celtic lost, and then the other one said that Craig Bellamy equalised for them!  :smile:  :smile:  :smile:

146697[/snapback]

And they were going on bout Craig David! :S

LoneWolf: yes it is but it doesnt sound exciting!

Archived