Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

How many different places have been your home

Well I've got a head start so to speak mine add up to 17 if you count birth place, well I was in there a good few months :D

Born – St Stephens Hospital, Fulham Rd, Chelsea

Walton St – Kensington & Chelsea SW3

Balham London SW12

Great Yarmouth

London Rd. Leicester

Victoria Road East. Leicester

Norfolk Street. Leicester

Greenhithe Road. Aylestone

Cross Road. Knighton Leicester

Clarendon Park Road. Leicester

Gloucester Crescent. Sth Wigston

Clarke Street. Belgrave Leicester

Worcester Avenue. Birstall

Uplands Rd. Oadby

Stretton Rd. Great Glen

Ashby Rise. Great Glen

Now in Glenfield :)

frisby road

a house in blackpool

burleigh avenue

aylestone road

bembridge close

burnham drive

roydene crescent

dunton street (the first house of my own)

1980 Born in Leicester (Lived in Belgrave)

1986 Moved to current house

1999 Moved to Manhester for Uni

2000 Lived a year in Cheshire (Work PLacement)

2002 Back to Manchester for final year at Uni

2003 Back to same house with folks in Leicester

2 houses in 18 years both in Nuneaton.

147524[/snapback]

Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Holland, Switzerland, Italy (short period), caravan, tent (for six months!!!), terraced house, chalet, semi-detached house, detached house, flat, spare room, parents house.

Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Holland, Switzerland, Italy (short period), caravan, tent (for six months!!!), terraced house, chalet, semi-detached house, detached house, flat, spare room, parents house.

147533[/snapback]

that sounds like a whole bag of experiences Thracian WoW!

frisby road

a house in blackpool

burleigh avenue

aylestone road

bembridge close

burnham drive

roydene crescent

dunton street (the first house of my own)

147516[/snapback]

My sons got a house in Dunton St. but he lets it out at the moment.

davieg, glenfield?

i live near the legend himself!

Ratby  :D

147534[/snapback]

Legend Moi lol - Bloody hell you'll be wanting my autograph next or stalking me ;)

Born in Hillingdon Hospital but lived in Hayes, moved to Folkstone, then to Bedford, then to a village in Beds so that makes it 4.

147555[/snapback]

So do you currently live in Bedford?

Legend Moi  lol  - Bloody hell you'll be wanting my autograph next or stalking me  ;)

147554[/snapback]

and the best bit is, as i live close i can stalk you and go home for sleep, sorted

Born in the General, I was eager to move out and would have done had my mother not taken ill. I was 2 days shy of being a fortnight old when I moved from the hospital to my parents home in Belgrave. I lived there until the age of 10, when my parents thought it best to move from the area to the village of Birstall. At the time I thought they didn't have a clue, but with hindsight it was the best thing for me. I left Birstall at the age of 23 to move to Thorpe Astley with my Other Half. It was advertised as an up and coming "village", with amenities promised, however after 7 years and two houses, we moved from the area. It is rapidly going downhill, and there is still no sign of the shops etc that were on the original plans. We now live in Glen Parva, practically on the border with Blaby. Apart from the one house with chavvy neighbours, it is a nice area.

The unabridged version of my autobiography "I did it my way, alright?" is currently available in both paperback and hardback from all good bookshops.

Archived