Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Random Burglar

Where can i....?

Online is the best place unless you can get a big dicount at a highstreet store. I got mine from Amazon because it was the cheapest online price. I used AOL shopping to find the lowest price around all the sites.

if i want something like an MP3 player or a digital camera then i dont like shopping online but i would much rather go to fosse park or the shires and go to curries comet etc and actually buy one in person. Dont know why but am i the only one that feels like this? <_<

if i want something like an MP3 player or a digital camera then i dont like shopping online but i would much rather go to fosse park or the shires and go to curries comet etc and actually buy one in person. Dont know why but am i the only one that feels like this?  <_<

148086[/snapback]

i understand. its coz you are parting with a lot of money and just want to make sure its what you want. Plus, you get to speak to someone one to one. However, online you can read reviews by people who actually have the items. just search in google. Just make sure that the product you want is definitly the product that will suit your needs. Its because we have been buying stuff from shops for years then all of a sudden its buying online without actually seeing a salesman.

Archived