Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Nectar of the Gods

Now this is right up my street, where do I start!

Hmmmm

JD and coke is a current fave...

had Poteen (a bloody litre bottle as well) the other day, its like 70 percent proof moonshine

I like tequila and of course my all time fave is Vodka

I have been known to dance with the green fairy (absinth), but that if done properly is a hulicigenic, its the wormwood you know.

I like wines, not fussed red or white, australian or hungarian, who cares, hate German wines though

Strongbow is good, and dry blackthorne, but not the supers (or tommy's as we call em)

Stella goes down well.

I like Whisky but on a recent visit to Glasgow I saw a bottle of 1964 single malt for sale, the price..........£1640!!! needless to say when i asked for a sample they ushered me out of the shop!

Dont like any of the cheap crap lagers, black label,carlsberg et al

Dont like real ales, however i am partial to a bottle or three of Newccy Brown. (after all who wants to drink a beer called 'the dog bo$$ocks' or something like that.

As you can tell I'm not really a drinker!!!

just a pi$$head!

bottled beers has to be Corona's with the wedge of lime in them :D if i have a pint its either Carling or Fosters I cant stand stellas. if Im not drinking beers Im drinking vodka redbulls I love the stuff even if I cant sleep that night lol.

Tequila is a fave, but I do drink a fair amount of vodka, Malibu, Archers or Southern Comfort depending on my mood.

I love wine, red or white, but my fave is white zinfandel, as anyone who knows me will testify to!

Archived