Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Foxestalk Update

Have just upgraded the forum - there may be some problems as it's still in development.. if you find any post in here or in the Support forum.

I'll just introduce some of the major improvements..

Rich Text Editor

This editor, which works in IE 5.5+, Mozilla and Firefox (Safari is being worked upon) makes it much easier to generate posts which require a lot of formatting.

To enable rich text editing, make sure you're logged into the board as a member. Click on "My Controls" and click on "Board Settings".

Rate Topics

You may now rate topics, have just set it up for now in General Chat to see how it goes.

My Assistant

All new My Assistant click on My Assistant to check it out.

Quick Edit

You may need to clear your browsers cache for this to work correctly, just a quicker way to edit your posts, try it out ;)

Finally, the gallery will be temporary offline, sorry :D

Nice new improvements Mr C - I'm looking forward to rating topics already! I thought something had changed cos when I logged in yesterday night all the threads appeared 'unread' when I had read most of them. :cool:

Good stuff!

Is there a way to be notified of replies to one's own posts?

Subscribe to the thread topic (from the top) and you'll get an email about new replies. :cool:

Its all good :)

Like the easier way we can bold things.

What a fantastic website this is, CHEERS Mr Chainsaw.

It was always easy to bold things :S

Archived