Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rincewind

2 Cellos

just flicking through the channels and found this on Sky Arts 3. I saw a YouTube video of them and they are pretty good. They do modern rock music on Cellos in a classical style. Google and see if you like them first. I think i posted a vid some time back.

just flicking through the channels and found this on Sky Arts 3. I saw a YouTube video of them and they are pretty good. They do modern rock music on Cellos in a classical style. Google and see if you like them first. I think i posted a vid some time back.

link?

Do I really have to explain how this is all kinds of wrong?

Do I really have to explain how this is all kinds of wrong?

Difficult to describe. Cross the classical style off. Its classic rock. Cellos are not normal instruments for a rock band so the style I suppose could be described as unique. I would say they were classically trained but deep down wanted to be head bangers. Some of the numbers they resembled head bangers and others could easily have been written as classical compositions. hope this goes some way to explaining what I meant.

only thing was there was no indication to what the songs were. i recognised them but not all the titles. Anyway I wouldn't mind an albumn of theirs.

Archived