Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RizLCFC

Hamza Choudhury

Potentially he looks a good prospect. But it's all about having the level of commitment required to keep improving to the next level. If he thinks he's cracked it because he's got a pro contract then he's likely to suffer like so many others. Hopefully he'll listen to the likes of Cambiaso  and follow his example.

good luck with your career son and hope to see you in the first team shortly.

Hamza and Chillwell will be in the first team in 3 years time for sure, maybe even Smith Varnham, liked the look of him a lot when I've seen him, but I'm not sure he is physically big enough to be a top goalkeeper.

Leicester like the youth keepers to be over 6ft. 6ft and under is considering to small so I'm lead to believe :/

U21's you've got

Cain - key player in league one

Blyth - goal scorer in league 2

Hopper - goal scorer in league 1

Panayitou - scores for fun in the under 21s

McCourt - did well out on loan

Barmby and Lawrence - signed for the future and look class above the rest

Smith - very good tall keeper

Under 18s -

Hamza

chilwell

Ndukwu

There is probably more but these are the lads who have impressed the most

Leicester like the youth keepers to be over 6ft. 6ft and under is considering to small so I'm lead to believe :/

Tallest keeper at the club is 17, i think he just edges out Schwarzer and still developing in that direction. These guys are still getting a formal education at the club, going on loan is not bound to be an option.

Archived