Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
les-tah

Leicester City reject approaches for Tom Lawrence

I was wondering how we could reject him if we'd signed him  lol

The article isn't clear, are the clubs approaching him for the rest of the season or for next season? 

I'd suggest on loan. 

They published this last week http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3007782/Bournemouth-keen-Tom-Lawrence-loan-Leicester-City.html

I was wondering how we could reject him if we'd signed him  lol

The article isn't clear, are the clubs approaching him for the rest of the season or for next season? 

Would think it till the end of the season on loan.

A little early to be sorting squads for next season with no idea where some of them clubs will be and us.

Possibly goes some way to explaining the, quite frankly, bizarre decision to involve him against Hull. Maybe Pearson felt that he had to give him a token indication that he was still in his mind having prevented him going out on loan to get some football.

Pretty hard to justify turning down nine suitors unless you're telling someone that they are in your plans.

Would have thought a loan would be ideal for both parties..

Young Lawrence hasn't looked quite up to scratch yet, the few chances he has had, but......

He's obviously well thought of by some within the game..United fans were disappointed to find out he'd left OT on a permanent deal and Chris Coleman has described him as a 'great talent'. That suggests it would be folly to let him leave on a 'full'! 

Chris Coleman eh!! well if he rates him then we have a winner... Joking aside, he needs to go back out on loan, in our situation I'm not sure he can offer too much. Next season he could excel in the championship if he applies himself properly. Big IF though and that's nothing against him, how many times have we said 'X player has 'great talent' and a year later he's on loan to a small club like Rotherham (where Lawrence was good according to reports), then signing for even smaller clubs like Coventry and you never hear of them again.

Archived