Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleckneymike

How many points?

Think we'll get 10 points from our last 9 games and end up with 29 - not quite enough unfortunately.

WHam 1

WBrom 0

Swan 1

Burn 1

Chel 0

New 3

South 0

Sun 1

QPR 3

And I won't give up hope until it's mathematically impossible. Have always believed there are 3 worse teams than us in this league.

All 27 points possible, we finish 14th, Pearson is hailed as a god
we sign ronaldo and finish next season with the uprising of drinkwater and James who become full england internationals and Pearson takes hodgsons job as england coach, leicester get into europe and win the champions league, pearsons england squad wins the euros and then the world cup and Sir nigel gets a knighthood.

WHam 3 - they are in bad form and not as good away from home. Real opportunity here.
WBrom 1 - Tough to play under Pulis. Could be a real tough game but don't think they'll have the quality to beat us. 
Swan 1 - Good footballing team, although this usually brings about our best performances
Burn 3 - Really think they'll take us lightly, given some of their recent remarkable results. 
Chel 0 - Play well and lose
New 3 - Not as good as their position suggests. Some good midseason form has put them where they are
South 1 - Tough game, feel the Saints wont be competing for a CL place so may drop their levels, but still get a draw from us
Sun 1 - 0-0 written all over it
QPR 3 - Need a win to stay up, and we get it in front of a noisy KP stadium. QPR down, Hull and Burnley confirmed. 

35 points. Probably be completely the opposite now that I've said it

WHam Lose 1-0.
WBrom Lose 2-0.
Swan Draw 0-0.
Burnley - Lose 3-1.
Chelsea - Draw 1-1.
Newcastle - Lose 2-0.
Southampton - Lose 3-0.
Sunderland - Draw 1-1.
QPR - Draw 0-0.

WHam Lose 1-0.

WBrom Lose 2-0.

Swan Draw 0-0.

Burnley - Lose 3-1.

Chelsea - Draw 1-1.

Newcastle - Lose 2-0.

Southampton - Lose 3-0.

Sunderland - Draw 1-1.

QPR - Draw 0-0.

One day you'll cheer the **** up.

WHam 3 - they are in bad form and not as good away from home. Real opportunity here.

WBrom 1 - Tough to play under Pulis. Could be a real tough game but don't think they'll have the quality to beat us. 

Swan 1 - Good footballing team, although this usually brings about our best performances

Burn 3 - Really think they'll take us lightly, given some of their recent remarkable results. 

Chel 0 - Play well and lose

New 3 - Not as good as their position suggests. Some good midseason form has put them where they are

South 1 - Tough game, feel the Saints wont be competing for a CL place so may drop their levels, but still get a draw from us

Sun 1 - 0-0 written all over it

QPR 3 - Need a win to stay up, and we get it in front of a noisy KP stadium. QPR down, Hull and Burnley confirmed. 

35 points. Probably be completely the opposite now that I've said it

I want a pint of what you're on.

It's great to dream and looks plausible if we can get any form going but I'm fearing the worst and can't see us getting to 30 points.

No idea. But if we're going to go down, which seems highly likely, let's go down fighting.

Why would they bother now, when they've not done for most of the season?

In theory, I think we can scrape to 31 /32 points, but we don't deserve to get it. frankly, as long as NP goes at the end I don't care how many we get. This has been a horrible season.

Archived