Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Sunderland (A)

3,100 allocation.

£24 for adults - great price given how important the game could be for the home (and hopefully away) side.

EDIT:

Over 65s - £13

Under 16s - £5

Fair play Sunderland. SUPERB.

Definitely going to this even if as seems likely it may be our last away game in the Premiership for at least 12 months, be interesting to see if it sells out. Initial allocation 2111 lets get that sold out then sell the additional allocation of 1000.

Definitely going to this even if as seems likely it may be our last away game in the Premiership for at least 12 months, be interesting to see if it sells out. Initial allocation 2111 lets get that sold out then sell the additional allocation of 1000.

Last away of the season and could be a massive game, I don't say this very often but this will sell out very quickly. Full allocation too.

Probably happy to start selling today as a lot of fans will buy online, especially as you can choose seats.

Got two this morning about 9am and quite a few had already been sold, although aware they block out a lage section of seats for the Direct Debit people.

Great town many great nights in the glass spider ,,,,fantastic little place , forget newcastle stay in Sunderland the locals are chilled

Glass Spider lol on my first night out up there I was out in the smoking area chanting "we all hate leeds scum" for a good solid half hour, got thrown out but I'd say around 20 people were joining in. Random.

Its a very interesting night out to say the least. Dirt cheap. 

Obviously book ahead with train tickets but will probably be cheaper to book direct to Newc and then jump on the Metro with a daysaver for about £4.80 (roughly).

Ground is easy to find, straight across the bridge from the city centre.

Anyone tried buying tickets this morning on the phone, tried at 9.15 this morning and it left a message saying they closed. To be honest I very surprised they started selling the tickets from today, considering its a bank holiday. 

I have just ordered mine over the phone with no problems.

Glass Spider lol on my first night out up there I was out in the smoking area chanting "we all hate leeds scum" for a good solid half hour, got thrown out but I'd say around 20 people were joining in. Random.

Its a very interesting night out to say the least. Dirt cheap. 

Obviously book ahead with train tickets but will probably be cheaper to book direct to Newc and then jump on the Metro with a daysaver for about £4.80 (roughly).

Ground is easy to find, straight across the bridge from the city centre.

Grand central from York to Sunderland may be a cheaper way round it too.

Archived