Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Schlupp

Anyone notice yesterday that when the ball was switched to Dyer, he sensibly chose to let him have it rather than attempt a leap. He's learning.

he did let the ball bounce once when he was last man and for a split second it was the worst thing to ever happen but then wasyl piled through about 4 men and the ball and it was ok. he is learning a bit though. 

Cambiasso is player of the season it is not funny to even joke about him not being.

i can't think of anyone who could've watched us on any occasion this season and not vote for cambiasso as player of the season, unless they have a personal reason such as disliking him or not wanting to admit he's the best player we've ever had. 

Cambiasso is player of the season it is not funny to even joke about him not being.

Not for me.

Vardy could snatch it if he continues to play how he does and keeps us in the prem. If not Schlupp for his multi-dimensional play and being the best full back in the squad even though that's not his best position. Huth would've been if he'd been here long enough.

i can't think of anyone who could've watched us on any occasion this season and not vote for cambiasso as player of the season, unless they have a personal reason such as disliking him or not wanting to admit he's the best player we've ever had. 

Love blinds man.

Not for me.

Vardy could snatch it if he continues to play how he does and keeps us in the prem. If not Schlupp for his multi-dimensional play and being the best full back in the squad even though that's not his best position. Huth would've been if he'd been here long enough.

But Cambiasso has been our best player this season, and player of the season is an award to recognise the player who has been the best all season. 

I love Schlupp. I mean I really do, I've been a huge fan of his since he broke into the team. Since he has been moved to the left hand side I think he has been excellent for us on the whole both on the wing and as full back..... but to say he's had a better season than Cambiasso........Really really pushing it mate.

Anyone notice yesterday that when the ball was switched to Dyer, he sensibly chose to let him have it rather than attempt a leap. He's learning.

Every ****er was slagging him off for that yesterday. I thought it was outstanding and sensible defending. He coped with Dyer very well. 

But Cambiasso has been our best player this season, and player of the season is an award to recognise the player who has been the best all season. 

I respect that you think that. I think he's been our best player in a few games, so has Mahrez, Vardy, Wasyl, Schlupp Ulloa etc.. but being the best player in games where we've played poorly doesn't really rate so high ( if it did Wasyl may be the man). If we save ourselves over this last 10 games I'll be influenced by who was our better player over these and the first few when we looked good. Huth has changed everything for us but how can I choose a loannee who has only played a few games? I'm sure Cambi will be pots as most supporters seem to agree with you. I'll be interested to see who got the most motm on our forum at the end of the season but for me Schlupp has done very well for us in very difficult circumstances.

Great thing about Schlupp is he can play 3 positions, he's a great player to have.

This. How much worse would we have been without him covering Konch. Attacking with speed and everything else.

Every ****er was slagging him off for that yesterday. I thought it was outstanding and sensible defending. He coped with Dyer very well. 

The day I agree with Father Ted is a sad day but I agree here.

Not for me.

Vardy ahead of either Cambiasso or Huth?

Vardy ahead of either Cambiasso or Huth?

If he scores or sets up the goals that keep us up possibly.

Huth has been the difference maker for me though.

I'm sure Cambi will be pots as most supporters seem to agree with you. I'll be interested to see who got the most motm on our forum at the end of the season but for me Schlupp has done very well for us in very difficult circumstances.

think i had a quick check the other day and mahrez & cambiasso are joint most man of the matches with 6 each. i was tired when i looked tho so that might be wrong. schlupp has 5. which further proves how frustrating he is lol. 5 times he's been motm and most of them are fully deserved as he's been by miles the best player on the pitch (spurs at home, spurs in the cup, liverpool away) for either team. then he'll follow that up with a match rating of 4.25 or something in a game where he's lucky to even get a rating above 0.

makes me laugh he does. 

think i had a quick check the other day and mahrez & cambiasso are joint most man of the matches with 6 each. i was tired when i looked tho so that might be wrong. schlupp has 5. which further proves how frustrating he is lol. 5 times he's been motm and most of them are fully deserved as he's been by miles the best player on the pitch (spurs at home, spurs in the cup, liverpool away) for either team. then he'll follow that up with a match rating of 4.25 or something in a game where he's lucky to even get a rating above 0.

makes me laugh he does. 

People see his mistakes because he's the last man. People don't see Mahrez and Cambiasso's mistakes because they have other players covering their cambiassos!

Schlupp played ok yesterday. Probably the 10th best Leicester player on the pitch ahead of Kramaric, but that's more to do with how good everyone else was. I'd give him 5.5/10. One of the highest ratings I've ever given him. He might make a bang average championship squad player yet the lad, fair play.

Schlupp played ok yesterday. Probably the 10th best Leicester player on the pitch ahead of Kramaric, but that's more to do with how good everyone else was. I'd give him 5.5/10. One of the highest ratings I've ever given him. He might make a bang average championship squad player yet the lad, fair play.

Well that's a surprise!

Schulpp is probably our most improved player -- should win young player of the year

As for our player of the season, Mahrez followed closely by Cambi, will go to Cambi though.

Mahrez has gone off the boil since Christmas and Vardy spent too long out of the team and not scoring when he was in it to be considered. Cambiasso, head and shoulders above the rest, barely put a foot wrong and played the majority of the games too.

How long will Schlupp still be a "Young" player? He's been a regular in the first team for two or three seasons now. I think once you're in your 20s, you've got to leave the young player tag behind. The U-21s and academy players have done so well this season there must be a better deserving player from that group?

Archived