Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Raj

Adverts at bottom.

Is anyone having issues on a mobile with all these bloody adverts at the bottom of the page?

Completely slows the site down and really annoying when typing the text,the text block disappears and you end up hitting the advert...very annoying

It's the same with most sites on the mobile phone version. Important part in making sure the owner of this site can continue to do so though I guess. I think we're lucky that the owner has placed them at the bottom, it's more annoying at the top.

It seems to slow down the working of Foxestalk in particular though for me ..unless itsy phone,which is new though!!!

Another user posted that they were having issues on the mobile version of FoxesTalk. It transpired that they had an Android phone and it was infected with malware.

Android is like Windows...you can get malware seemingly by doing not a lot because it is just so vulnerable.

Another user posted that they were having issues on the mobile version of FoxesTalk. It transpired that they had an Android phone and it was infected with malware.

Android is like Windows...you can get malware seemingly by doing not a lot because it is just so vulnerable.

But it was only on foxestalk I struggled on...will keep an eye on it though....cheers dB!

Archived