Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

10% Family discount.

I have heard of a few problems when renewing season tickets that the 10% Family discount isn't being applied via direct debit so check when and if you renew!

Remember it WILL have a knock on effect to next season and you will not receive the benifits.

i thought that scheme had been axed at the end of the 13/14 season and was only given this season after complaints as a good will gesture

No mate, it's been available for a long while just been kept hush hush... If you ask for it you get it otherwise it won't be advertised!!

Only able to get the discount IF you received it last year though mate.

Following on from seeing this thread I asked in the ticket office on Saturday if I'd received the discount this year. They said I hadn't and sorted it out for me. Thanks Ashley

So the club are purposely not telling fans about a discount that's available just to earn a few extra quid. Disgusting really...

Family discount??

What's this???

Someone please explain. I have a season ticket with my son, am I meant to get some sort of discount??

Sorry if I've missed something somewhere.

I think if there is more than two you are eligible. Possibly worth enquiring about my friend and to the poster above no problem my friend :)

I think if there is more than two you are eligible. Possibly worth enquiring about my friend and to the poster above no problem my friend :)

I have three season tickets (one adult, two U8's). No discount has been mentioned, or applied that I know of.

Slightly off topic,and might be a daft question,

But having just been on the lcfc website and noticed that there extending the opening hours of the ticket office for season ticket renewals,

Got me thinking that why are they extending the opening hours if our season tickets automatically renew,it said on the letter I received that I don't need to do anything,even when I was in the store the other week and purchased some goods I still asked the question,and was told I don't need to do anything,

So back to the question....,

Why open the ticket office for renewals at all???

Mate of mine Didn't get it and when he questioned it the club said you won't get it unless you ask!

I don't mean the 10% discount,

I don't understand why the ticket office is open for renewals when it automatically renews,I've received a letter and email off the confirming this???

I don't mean the 10% discount,

I don't understand why the ticket office is open for renewals when it automatically renews,I've received a letter and email off the confirming this???

If you're not on direct debit then it doesn't automatically renew.

Archived