Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Seems a lovely thing for the club to do

Great from City.

In times when all we go about is money this proves we e have great owners and a great club.

No doubt some time it's will still say something negative but nothing will keep them happy anyway.

Well done LCFC....now avoid relegation you bastards!!!! lol

and just to add a wonderful little moment I witnessed outside the main entrance on Saturday at around 6pm. A man and his son, the young lad in a wheelchair, shouting at Kingy and asking him to sign a couple of autographs. Our man, just an hour after scoring a crucial goal, takes the time to chat to them, sign loads of things, have his picture taken, all that kind of stuff.

I know it didn't cost Kingy anything, but it was the grace with which he did it all. Really impressive and for me capped a wonderful wonderful afternoon

Great gesture from the club.

Makes the people complaining about the £20 birthday announcement rubbish look pretty stupid. 

When something actually matters, our club are pretty damn good at recognising it and doing something appropriate and proportionate about it. 

Hopefully Granddad will be enjoying another season in the Premier League next season with his wife there in spirit.  :)

Archived