Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Who never lost the faith?

Me !!

Always said we would finish no lower than 17th !!

Another year I haven't put a bet on !!

The last time I didn't bet on us was last year to be promoted as I did for the previous 9 years and toe fooking one time I didn't we were promoted

Definitely hoping my non bet for us to stay up will prove as the same outcome !!

Come on city the great Escape continues !!

Failing to beat Hull and our performance when they went down to 10 men really tested me - I wouldn't have been upset had Pearson been sacked.  He's not perfect and has deserved some criticism this season, but for me he is and has been the right man to build this football club.

Yes I lost the faith a long time ago around the Spurs game at christmas.

Don't mean to piss on everyone's chips but there is an awful long way to go, but we've given ourselves a chance. MUST avoid defeat at Burnley and go from there. We have to make sure we get something out of the six pointers at Sunderland and QPR. I'm sure Sunderland and Hull will lose most of their remaining matches.

Its not the time for a 'I told you so' thread to others but for the record I never lost faith (albeit blind hope) but now it is a decent level of confidence with a hint of cautiousness.

Foxes Never Quit!

I never lost the faith, even before we played West Ham I said even if we lose to them we're still capable of staying up.

I've always been optimistic as I know anything can happen and there's a lot of time left. We've only managed to beat two mid table sides at home and a lower table side away but here we are. It's not like we've had to win away at Arsenal and Chelsea to have a chance so the ones who said we're down, just accept it are looking a bit stupid now,

Funnily enough the safer we get will mean I get more pessimistic as I realise thing can easily go wrong for exactly the same reason I think they can go right. 

I considered us down after Villa away in December tbh. Then after Liverpool away I decided we would definitely stay up and never changed my mind back.

I did technically "lose the faith", but in a different time-frame to almost everyone else lol

Archived