Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Thoughts on Swansea

They were nowhere near the worst team we've seen down here. Burnley, West Brom, West Ham, Sunderland, Hull, and Villa were inferior. Shelvey, and Ki can ping it in midfield. Man City buying and then benching their number one striker has meant they've struggled up front.

We still had a few thousand there and it was one of the worst crowds I've ever been a part of. Generally we have been amazing but everyone has an off day including us. Swansea at home were noisy, not sure what they are usually like away but like I say, swings and roundabouts dude.

Definitely thought their home support is one of the best I've been to this season.

Looked class. Sort of player we need alongside cambiasso

He was bossing it at one point in the second half until Cambiasso and Pearson had a word on the touch line and it led to the tactical change putting Drinkwater in front of him and it stopped the over running .... Genius.

I really don't think we're what they expected 6 Swansea players had there hands on there knees on 80 minutes we ran them off the park only bad thing is it wasn't 3-4 nil.

or 5 in our case. Fiver on it at 150/1 today it really could have been.

Of course it's disappointing to lose yesterday, but maybe Leicester fans should give their players some credit, because they beat a decent Swansea team yesterday. One thing is for sure if people think this Swansea team is crap they certainly don't know much about football. As for the fans, if we were in your position and had given ourselves a great chance of staying up the atmosphere and noise at the liberty would blow the roof off and that's no exaggeration.

Good side. We have the hex over them at our place. Yesterday was one of our most complete performances of the season. Always found Swansea fans helpful and friendly on the whole which is in direct contrast to those idiots down the road from them who play at Legoland.

Of course it's disappointing to lose yesterday, but maybe Leicester fans should give their players some credit, because they beat a decent Swansea team yesterday. One thing is for sure if people think this Swansea team is crap they certainly don't know much about football. As for the fans, if we were in your position and had given ourselves a great chance of staying up the atmosphere and noise at the liberty would blow the roof off and that's no exaggeration.[/quote good post]

Of course it's disappointing to lose yesterday, but maybe Leicester fans should give their players some credit, because they beat a decent Swansea team yesterday. One thing is for sure if people think this Swansea team is crap they certainly don't know much about football. As for the fans, if we were in your position and had given ourselves a great chance of staying up the atmosphere and noise at the liberty would blow the roof off and that's no exaggeration.

You could tell you missed the central figure upfront. I think you should be looking for a Dzeko type player for the start of the next season.

You certainly don't have a bad team, your midfield is absolute class. The balance around your team seems good, and I think Monk is a great manager who knows his football. Fair play to hear him say what he said about us. I wish you all the best for the rest of your season, thanks for the 3 points :)

We've had far worse teams down the KP, the difference is now, we are a good team who would give anyone in the premiership a run for their money at the moment.

Momentum is key! Beat Burnley and we are in a fantastic position. Hopefully it's all over by the time we play QPR and we can get the party atmosphere at the KP whilst signing up Camibasso for another season as captain!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was at OT first day if the season when they bet united, a lot has change since then but I think Swansea could be in danger next season

Nah, they're roughly what they were under Sousa, a good team but missing any sort of strength up front. Gomis is their one good striker, get some backup for him and they'll be pushing for Europa league,

See this is the problem now,we have had a good run and some of our fans result to snobbery.after some of our results this season and we are still in the relegation zone.please don't get ahead of yourselves and show some respect.swansea could have said the same about us when we played there.just want to get some balance to these ridiculous posts.im very happy with our current form and we have give ourselves a massive chance,and even if we fail we are no longer an embaressment.

Was at OT first day if the season when they bet united, a lot has change since then but I think Swansea could be in danger next season

. Some people have been predicting doom & gloom for Swansea since we arrived in the premiership and come to think of it they were saying the same when we were in the championship

Archived