Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

With SIX games remaining..

316 members have voted

1. 1. I rate our chances of survival now at...

• 0%
    • pretty slim
    • 50/50
    • quite good
    • near to 100%

Think we will do it. Burnley & QPR are both pretty much down already.

Sunderland look woeful and have a difficult run-in and hull the same. West Brom have pulled themselves out of it.

Hopefully QPR are relegated by the time we play them. Newcastle looks winnable and Southampton have pulled themselves away from Europe and think they will be further away by the time we play them.

Beat Burnley 1-0

Newcastle 2-1

QPR 2-0

Possibly 2-1 win against the saints.

Pearson knows how to win games in the prem now. We stuck with him and it's paid off. He has a few systems he can quickly switch to and the players are fully with it.

Foxes never quit! This had been one hell of a roller coaster!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to say I'm a believer but as my apathy and pessimism seems to be coinciding with us getting results I'll stick with the I think we'll fuk it up somehow stance. 

I understand why you would think that but I am definitely starting to believe!

West Brom killed my theory today, they're safe, so I won't count any chickens. Nonetheless, we should be confident now if ever. Have to avoid defeat at Burnley and we're in a great position.

I love your sig, but I'm pretty sure he says "striker", not "thriker", whatever that means. That was liquid football! The goalkeeper's got football pie all over his shirt.

My vote is the same as in the last poll - Quite Good. I can't bring myself to be any more confident just yet!

Looking at the run in purely on last 6 game form, in which we have picked up an average of 1.67 points, we are looking like finishing in 15th place.

14 | Aston Villa    | 40

15 | Leicester City | 38

16 | Newcastle      | 35

17 | Sunderland     | 33

18 | Hull           | 30

19 | QPR            | 29

20 | Burnley        | 29

That is assuming that in the last 6 games we achieve 10 points, which is quite achievable. We should be looking at taking maximum points from at least Newcastle and QPR, and you could argue that we should also be looking at taking maximum points from both Sunderland and Burnley away as well. That would give us a total of 12 points, although realistically I think we should be expecting around 8 points from those 4 games.

The biggest worry for me is the potential knock-on affect a loss would have on the players morale and the teams momentum, which is a likely outcome of the midweek Chelsea game. Here's hoping Arsenal beat them at the Emirates on Sunday.

The biggest worry for me is the potential knock-on affect a loss would have on the players morale and the teams momentum, which is a likely outcome of the midweek Chelsea game. Here's hoping Arsenal beat them at the Emirates on Sunday.

I hope they beat Arsenal... They will lose/draw against us and win the league vs Palace at home... PERFECT!

I hope they beat Arsenal... They will lose/draw against us and win the league vs Palace at home... PERFECT!

I'm not so sure, Fabregas said in an interview that they want to win the league as soon as possible. At least if Arsenal beat them there'd be no way it could be against us so in that case they might not turn up

I'm not so sure, Fabregas said in an interview that they want to win the league as soon as possible. At least if Arsenal beat them there'd be no way it could be against us so in that case they might not turn up

I personally think they will have a blip. If they beat Arsenal then they will slip-up against us. Not a case of wanting to do it at home just a case of the magnitude of what the game could mean to them leading to distraction/nerves/complacency. 

In our hands now, teams around us have difficult run-ins and we play three of them, plus Newcastle who look clueless at the moment. I'd put it on quite good, but it could again change so quickly so the next couple weeks.

14 | Aston Villa    | 40

15 | Leicester City | 38

16 | Newcastle      | 35

17 | Sunderland     | 33

18 | Hull           | 30

19 | QPR            | 29

20 | Burnley        | 29

If this happened you would find me quietly weeping with joy in a corner somewhere

its a 3 game seasom

need 9 points from last 18

knowing us it will be the most uncomfotable way possible because as a sky commentator said during west ham game

"Leicester don't do comfortable" loved that dont know why !!

so 

chelsea loss

burnley loss

newcastle draw

soton draw 

sunderland win

qpr win

finsh on 35 level with burnley n qpr beating them by 1 goal diff

qpr saved beating burnley of goals scored

relegated

burnley

sunderland