Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Burnley away..

They'll be far more defensively solid than Swansea were. Ulloa was great today all-round, and if he can use his physicality like he did then that's our best shout to get some joy in the box. Hope Nuge is alright to come back in (bench?) and Kingy has to start again - playing out of his skin at the minute.

Liked Drinkwater's cameo and wouldn't oppose him getting another run out as a sub. Hope Was is alright because I will still by far prefer the 3-5-2 away against Burnley. If we're positive they'll capitulate.

Nige was right, we are better on every level than Burnley. These are just a bunch of unloveable rogues who will try to kick, elbow and hoof their way to beating us. They are bottom of the league for a reason.

Lets do a job on these like last season and get Dyche's face as red as his shite beard.

Nige was right, we are better on every level than Burnley. These are just a bunch of unloveable rogues who will try to kick, elbow and hoof their way to beating us. They are bottom of the league for a reason.

Lets do a job on these like last season and get Dyche's face as red as his shite beard.

lol We've been off the bottom for an hour.

What's the situation with nuge? He was starting then wasn't today? Injured? Change of mind? Could do with him back to bag his regulation first goal vs Burnley.

And wasyl? He injured or was it tactical to go to a back 4?

Ashley Barnes will be a big loss for them.  However, I think Burnley will be the toughest game so far out of the 3 we have won.  Swansea and West Ham didn't really have anything to play for.  West Brom was a great win however.  But Burnley will be well up for this game.  So we need to be a 100% or we could get turned over.  I'd take a draw right now.

My wishlist for Burnley: 'We win every week', yes please. 'We love you Rachel, we do' :thumbup:. 'We're staying up, you're going down', 'CHAMPIONEES' absolutely.

'How shit must you be etc.' NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! Absolutely stupid thing to chant when we're on a roll I think.

What's the situation with nuge? He was starting then wasn't today? Injured? Change of mind? Could do with him back to bag his regulation first goal vs Burnley.

And wasyl? He injured or was it tactical to go to a back 4?

Injured in the warm up

tumblr_ls392jPBnN1qi8nkuo2_500.jpg

We just need to keep attacking.

Our speed creates so many chances - we don't put many away but with that many we"'re still going to score at least 2 every game.

Really don't want to overhype this game but fvck me it is massive and Burnley will think the same, if they lose then that could be it for them. They will be so up for this game hopefully the pressure will get to them.

Lets keep our feet on the ground. Burnley are more than decent at home and even beat Man city a couple of weeks back. They will play like we played today.

As long as we continue to play the way we are, not get complacent (and take more of our chances!) we will have a very good chance of getting all three points

Archived