Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Burnley away..

This is the biggest so far. Yes the last 3 have been immense but this will be the toughest of the lot. They'll fight for every ball and this is the definition of a '6 pointer'.

I think this will be a game where both teams have numerous chances and we both miss an endless number until Kings pops up in the 87th minute with a winner.

This is a huge game!

We have struggled to flow in games so far this season with teams that are in and around us. But saying that, we have won 3 on the bounce for this first time this season and seem to have found great form.

Win this, we stay up I think!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two things we MUST do in this game.

1-we must not get carried away with the occasion, just playing us alone will fire Burnley up, so we have to go into it like any other game.

2-We must continue to play as we have been recently, it is absolutely vital we attack them, and turn up for a fight. If we do that, then we will win the war.

If they beat Arsenal, they can win the league ague at leicester.

Yes but let's hope they would prefer to win the league in front of their home fans and they feel it would be better to rest a few players.....

Did Wasyl go off injured at half time? I'd like to see him start. Thought he was having a solid game tbf.

They were killing us in wide areas. Obvuous we needed more protection. Tactical decision and he right one

We've given ourselves a few points to play with after the last three games making this not a must win game for us. It is for Burnley though and we should go out like we did today and terrify them. I think their atmosphere will be a lot more nervous than ours was today

1-3 city

I dont want to predict anything - I'm dreading it a bit as Burnley will really be fired up. Anything but a loss imo, the last thing we need is the momentum being shattered.

Same team as yesterday would be alright. An in form Ulloa and Vardy will be important. Just need someone on Trippier the whole game.

Archived