Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
merlin1969

Next season who would you like to see come in?

Any good suggestions on who you would like to join LCFC that would make us a more balanced better side ?

Also what position in the league would you think we would be aiming for as a progression for the club ?? maybe top 10 finish next year ?

And who do you think will exit at the end of this season ?

I'm talking IF we stay in the premier league.

I think Pearson will have a number of tough decisions to think about if we do manage to stay up which will shape who ww try and sign in the summer;

- Does Morgan remain the first choice centre back given how fragile we have looked at the back? If he doesn't, does he remain as club captain?

- Could we get Huth from Stoke?

- Does he offer Waysl a new contract?

- Does Cambiasso have another season in him?

- Is Jeff a left back? No.

- Can we keep all our current strikers happy if we add another? We need to strengthen in this area because despite the current good performance we've had runs of games where we haven't been good enough.

Basing it if Leicester do stay up I think Leicester should be looking at to sign,

Scott Sinclair from Man City (unless he joins Villa)

Robert Huth from Stoke City

Charlie Austin from QPR- Offer them anything to bring him here, the owners aren't short of a few bob

Wes Hoolahan from Norwich City

We do need need a new right back, left back and centre back.

Another pointless thread until we know what league we'll be in. Sorry if that seems a bit rude but there will be plenty of time for these kind of threads as we actually reach seasons end.

Unless you have two threads - one for PL and one for championship. As it happens, the management will have to be working on this now and its really tough to run two different strategies in depth,

Think we are ok for attackers but all positions would need strengthening. Left back and centre backs in particular

We've not finished anywhere near as many chances as we should have this year. Despite the late upturn in form we still have our moments, Vardy's chance yesterday for example with his over hit pass to Mahrez.

I think we need a striker who plays off the shoulder and is always looking to be in the box. I thought that might be Ulloa but it hasn't been, not that I question his value to this season.

I'd quite like Charlie Austin but I think his price tag would be signinficant. If NP could manage him well enough I'd take Deeney of Watford don't get automatic promotion.

I think Pearson will have a number of tough decisions to think about if we do manage to stay up which will shape who ww try and sign in the summer;

- Does Morgan remain the first choice centre back given how fragile we have looked at the back? If he doesn't, does he remain as club captain?

- Could we get Huth from Stoke?

- Does he offer Waysl a new contract?

- Does Cambiasso have another season in him?

- Is Jeff a left back? No.

- Can we keep all our current strikers happy if we add another? We need to strengthen in this area because despite the current good performance we've had runs of games where we haven't been good enough.

If the primary 4 strikers are kept next year, do we really need another? I understand where you're coming from, but it really seems like Nuge and Vardy have finally adjusted to the league. If Kramaric can come along by the end of the season, that's a pretty potent rotation of 4 very different strikers.

I think to compete better, sign huth, new centre back, both left and right backs, and a centre mid (creative).

Think the rest will improve and would be a good squad.

The likes of konchesky, Moore, wood either Simpson or de-leat loan or sold to create space in the 25 man squad.

Basing it if Leicester do stay up I think Leicester should be looking at to sign,

Scott Sinclair from Man City (unless he joins Villa)

Robert Huth from Stoke City

Charlie Austin from QPR- Offer them anything to bring him here, the owners aren't short of a few bob

Wes Hoolahan from Norwich City

We do need need a new right back, left back and centre back.

****ing hell

If the primary 4 strikers are kept next year, do we really need another? I understand where you're coming from, but it really seems like Nuge and Vardy have finally adjusted to the league. If Kramaric can come along by the end of the season, that's a pretty potent rotation of 4 very different strikers.

If NP is confident that Nugent and Vardy have finally adjusted and this isn't a purple patch then I agree, we should have enough. I'd just hate to be the January window looking round for a striker.

Hopefully Kramaric will benefit from a full pre season with us and will be a key feature for us next season.

First priority is a replacement for Danny Simpson and RDL - that's our weakest spot.

Sign Huth

Sign a no.1 Keeper

Replace Konch

Bring in a younger Cambiasso class player 

Archived