Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
merlin1969

Next season who would you like to see come in?

Realistically we should be targeting to strengthen our defence. Huth would be the perfect place to start. I cant see any reason why we wouldn't be able to achieve that for around a million. I'd release Bagayogo and Konchesky and bring in Chilwell and a new LB, I think Olsson would be a realistic target particularly if Norwich fail to achieve promotion. I would like Romero to come into our midfield but I can see him going to a bigger club. I've always rated Jonjo Shelvey but as someone has said I'd expect him to reject us. If QPR go down then Caulker would be a great signing. Same with Trippier from Burnley. I'd then round it all of with a new Attacking midfield or inger who can play on the left.

I'd expect us to go deep in the cups and aim for a safe league position, between 10th and 14th.

I'd love us to get a result in the FA cup and get some European football!

Definitely need to get Huth, but a new LB is needed also.

If we stay up, I think that many of the squad will be more able to perform at this level - if you think of King and Vardy these are 2 players who have needed time to adjust - next season they, and others - Kram for example, would be more confident and as a consequence more able to hold their own!(?)

Definitely need to get Huth, but a new LB is needed also.

If we stay up, I think that many of the squad will be more able to perform at this level - if you think of King and Vardy these are 2 players who have needed time to adjust - next season they, and others - Kram for example, would be more confident and as a consequence more able to hold their own!(?)

Nugent is one of these as well. Especially when paired with Vardy. The only one of the strikers I'd be concerned about for next season is Ulloa, and I'm really not even concerned about him.

Would Jose Enrique be realistic? Maybe on loan?

He'd certainly offer much needed experience.

It's all very well looking at youngsters from the Championship, but I'm not sure many of them would offer any more than we already have.

Enrique could definitely tighten up the back 4.

Theyre a selling club, plenty of players will leave them this summer and were playing with the big boys. Not made many appearances this season. I predicted the Cambiasso signing last preseason and it raised a few eyebrows. I reckon we could bag Durm. I dont see massive teams coming for him and im sure he will leave.

Theyre a selling club, plenty of players will leave them this summer and were playing with the big boys. Not made many appearances this season. I predicted the Cambiasso signing last preseason and it raised a few eyebrows. I reckon we could bag Durm. I dont see massive teams coming for him and im sure he will leave.

Fair enough, would be a long shot though. Full German international, World Cup winner (although he didn't play) and only 22. Surely he'd command a huge fee?

As you also mentioned a loanee from Chelsea, what about Stipe Perica?

A 19-year-old, 6ft 4in striker. Target man with a good touch, currently on loan at Udinese, also had a spell with NAC Breda in Holland.

Interestingly enough, he's Croatian. If Chelsea are serious about signing Kramaric in a few years, everyone would be a winner here.

Kramaric would have a compatriot, Perica gets some game time in the Premier League (if we stay up, obviously) and they get to know each others game which could be beneficial for Chelsea in the long term. Short term, we get the benefit. 

Be interesting to see what happens at west ham. New manager might mean new players and he'd be crazy to come to us as I think he's a top ten team player, but we'd be stupid not to go for cresswell....

He's signing for Chelsea

Gourcuff and van der vart are potential free agents at the end of the season and currently cassano, biabiany, ravel morrison and lassana diarra have no club

All good options if we stay up

He's signing for Chelsea

Gourcuff and van der vart are potential free agents at the end of the season and currently cassano, biabiany, ravel morrison and lassana diarra have no club

All good options if we stay up

Yeah just read they were making an offer.. Didn't realize he was that good!

I remember seeing rumors from multiple sources at the end of 2014 about LCFC being interested in Selcuk Inan. He could be an interesting option for that CM/CAM. Would be especially great for set-pieces.

We've already spent strengthening our forwards and should be better next year as they have has time to adapt so focus has to be on the defence and midfield. I think the owners will spend so I'd be looking at.

trippier,

mings, (don't see how he's that much of a gamble as someone posted earlier, no more so than cresswell was)

leroy fer,

Huth, cambiasso and was keep.

el mohammady not a bad shout as he can play right back, right wing back or right wing.

Can't think of a CB that stands out but we need one. I would send Moore out on loan for a while at a very poor championship side so he gets a bit better for games when we are up against it. Last season with us we were so good he didn't really have the experience of having to really defend for long periods of time backs to the wall stuff. Think it would turn him into a very good cb

Archived