Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Next season who would you NOT want to see at LCFC?

The old woman who walks around the stadium selling programs. Not because i dont like her but i think she has done her duty for our club and she should retire and be given an all expenses paid holiday to anywhere she wants. Ive seen her walking in the rain to sell programs and ive seen her every game ive been to. True professional.

The old woman who walks around the stadium selling programs. Not because i dont like her but i think she has done her duty for our club and she should retire and be given an all expenses paid holiday to anywhere she wants. Ive seen her walking in the rain to sell programs and ive seen her every game ive been to. True professional.

She's been doing it for years, I remember standing in the kop with my dad at filbert street and she was walking round the pitch selling them.

If we stay up, the championship standard players need to be replaced with better premier league standard players.

I would say goodbye to konchesky, Morgan, de- leat, Simpson, wood, loan out Moore, Lawrence, and schlupp to the championship.

Before people moan about schlupp, he has a lot to learn yet, and if we can buy better, have him as a squad player, but I think regular football in the championship would do him good.

Then dembele if that's how you spell it at Spurs, class player who isn't getting a look in.

Are you sure it's not you doing silent but deadliest and blaming that poor bloke who sits next season to you SF ??

;)

Nah, he stinks anyway even before dropping his guts.

*I know this could technically implicate me under the "one who denied it supplied it" legislation

Upson, Past it. Would say bakayogo but never see him anyway.

Upson has been injured to much to warrant and extension of his contract, think he only signed a one year contract, Bakayogo was never going to cut it, and his serious injury will probably see him back in the lower leagues, if he recovers enough.

Lee Cattermole. If he signed and had a bad game I'd never live it down...

lol lol

Someone like Lee Cattermole but not Lee Cattermole.

A Shelvey/Song type midfielder would compliment Cambiasso nicely!

Huth & a left back and I think we are set!

Some people saying a right back but I think Richie is more than capable.

Instead of buying loads of players, buy quality players! We have a good squad, we don't need a striker really I'm happy with the options we have up top!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, I just read the thread name... I see Col going on about Lee Cattermole being great and thought this was the 'who would you like to see' ... My bad!!

Konchesky, Upson, Bakayaogo or what ever his name is.

Burnley, QPR & Sunderland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived