Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ImBlue

Leicester players in/not in Garth Crooks TOTW

He just picks everyone who's scored.

Usually I think it's a load of bollocks but this week I can't think of any of our players who deserves to be in there over any of those. Morgan and Schmeichel were fantastic again but but not as good as what's already in there, and you're definitely not going to get 2 centre backs in there for keeping a clean sheet against Burnley as somebody else said

I think Kasper is the only one this week that could have got in, but Adrian had a good game and really it could have gone either way. But there is no doubt that the bigger teams are favoured more. He is a joke of a pundit anyway, I bet he doesn't watch half our games, and looks at the score and makes a judgement. 

I expected Morgan, Huth or Schmeichel to be in there tbh

Kasper was our best player and had a chance, but you cannot argue with Adrian's performance.

Huth almost scored an own goal and Morgan was nothing special, just did his job that a CB would be expected to.

Wow, Cambiasso and Vardy didn't even score goals and they were in the team. I thought it would be Ulloa for certain. 

His text for Vardy's also a bit odd. Could've included a bit more about his qualities, rather than just writing about Vardy being a welcome hate target on the pitch.

"My eyebrows were raised when Pearson brought an aging Cambiasso to the King Power Stadium."

Garth's eyebrows are permanently raised aren't they? He always looks in a state of disbelief.

Guest ttfn

Probably Cambiasso's worst performance for 2 months and old Garth gets him straight in there.

Archived