Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
desertfox2

Stay or go

11 players out of contract at the end of the season

Cambiasso

Was

Konch

Knockaert

Upson

Hammond

Pearson Jr

Logan

Bakayogo

GTF

Paul gallagher

Title self explanatory.

would logan get a testimonial? Guess after the years he's been here due one. Would anyone go? Don't mean that sounding harsh just a question.

i'd keep cambiasso obviously, top priority was 1 year, knockaert if he would stay, Hammond and pearson.

thoughts?

How do you make this a poll?

If we stay up...

Cambiasso - Stay
Was - Stay 
Konch - Stay if he takes a wage drop, probably a decent head to have around the squad and experienced to boot
Knockaert - Stay, still got potential
Upson - Go
Hammond - Stay unless a decent replacement can be brought in first, probably not on much and proved he can do a job
Pearson Jr - Go
Logan - Go
Bakayogo - Go
GTF - Go
Paul gallagher - Go

Bakayogo, no league appearances since July 2013. Barely kicked a ball for two years. Gogogo

Cambiasso - Stay please

Was - Stay

Konch - Go

Knockaert - Stay/Loan

Upson - Go

Hammond - Stay?

Pearson Jr - Go. But will be playing for the u21s forever.

Logan - Go

GTF - Go

Paul gallagher - Go

Depends which league we're in next season:

Cambiasso - stay but I expect him to go if we're relegated

Was - stay but I expect other clubs to be interested if we go down

Konch - go if we stay up, stay if we go down

Knockaert - stay but I think he'll leave anyway

Upson - likewise

Hammond - likewise

Pearson Jnr - don't know, haven't seen enough of him to assess potential

Logan - go

Bakayogo - go

GTF - go

Gallagher - go

Not for me, he's barely got near the squad in the last few months, stagnated with us now, I think it suits everyone for him to move on (not in any way to belittle his brilliant contribution as a Leicester player).

I'm kinda agreeing with you now. Just love knocky though so that's kind of been clouding judgement. Be a shame to see him go but you are probably right, at the moment he's not quite premier league standard and we won't stay prem long if we let sentiment get in the way. Plus he's at an age it's in his interest to play. Shame we couldn't offer him a contract and send him out on loan, if he tears up the championship give him a shot at prem again. Otherwise let him go as someone will buy him for the championship.

Cambiasso - Stay without a doubt.

Was - Stay as back-up.

Konch - Probably go. We need to aim a bit higher. Plus I think if we go down he won't really fit our style so much as he's not god much about him going forward. If we went down I'd be more inclined to gamble on Schlupp.

Knockaert - Stay for me. He's got a point to prove.

Upson - Go. Think that injury has about finished him off.

Hammond - This is a tricky one. I'm actually inclined to say stay as back-up.

Pearson Jr - Go.

Logan - 10 year deal.... for Crewe. Go.

Bakayogo - BakayoGO.

GTF - Go.

Paul Gallagher - Go.

Stay:

Cambiasso

Wasilewski

Rest could leave right now tbh; free up the wages - Konchesky / Gallagher still riding on Sven's money, although Konch did take a cut tbf.

Knockaert an unfortunate departure, if we get relegated I think we'll try and keep him - in which case he'll turn around and tell us to get stuffed.

Logan, time to depart i'm afraid, Adam Smith is a well equipped replacement.

I'm kinda agreeing with you now. Just love knocky though so that's kind of been clouding judgement. Be a shame to see him go but you are probably right, at the moment he's not quite premier league standard and we won't stay prem long if we let sentiment get in the way. Plus he's at an age it's in his interest to play. Shame we couldn't offer him a contract and send him out on loan, if he tears up the championship give him a shot at prem again. Otherwise let him go as someone will buy him for the championship.

We have offered him a 'very fair' contract. If he stays, goes out on loan and improves then great for all concerned. Just don't think it's going to happen.

Cambiasso - Stay
Was - Stay
Konch - Go, need a proper replacement ASAP
Knockaert - Stay
Upson - Go, absolutely useless
Hammond - Go, has done a decent job this season but should go provided we get a decent replacement
Pearson Jr - Go
Logan - Go 
BakayoGo 
GTF - Go
Gallagher - Go 

We have offered him a 'very fair' contract. If he stays, goes out on loan and improves then great for all concerned. Just don't think it's going to happen.

He would say that though wouldn't he. He knows how popular knockaert is. Offer him a "fair" contract probably not a lot and if he doesn't accept Pearson tried and saves face. Not knocking, pun intended, pearson for doing that as who wouldn't just a observation.

Sure a reasonable contract with us and a loan so he plays with the door open to come back would suit him as much as us if the terms were right.

Cambiasso - Keep.

Was - Offer contract, but don't worry if it's not accepted.

Konch - Release.

Knockaert - Keep.

Upson - Release.

Hammond - Release.

Pearson Jr - Release.

Logan - Offer contract for old time's sake (Just kidding get rid).

Bakayogo - Drive him to the nearest club that'll take him.

GTF - Release.

Paul gallagher - Release, but someone will be getting a good Championship player.

Cambiasso (Stay) Great guy to have around. Ability when on form speaks for itself. No brainer.
Wasilewski (Stay) Think he's a pretty decent player, getting on but will be okay as back-up.
Konchesky (Go) wasteful in possession, not getting any younger, can't have an army of  pensioners. Has played a fair few games for us, respect him but not going to cut it at this level anymore.
Knockaert (Go) more for his own sake than ours. Think he'd struggle to play week in week out in the Prem. I guess we'll never find out though. 
Upson (Go) Couldn't be any slower. Defence needs improving dramatically if we stay up, which should've happened at the start of the season.
Hammond (Unsure) If we're in the Prem I'd say let him go, but would be a handy player in The Championship.
Pearson Jr (Go) Never had the potential nor ability to play for the first team. Not sure how he's got away with signing his son but so be it.
Logan (Go) No words needed.
Bakayogo (Go) Errrrr.......
GTF (Go) Cya GTF.
Paul Gallagher (Go) Imagine he's already sorted out a deal with Preston. Was highly regarded by many City fans back in the day. Sat on his fat contract he was given for the last 2 years which is fair enough.

Archived