Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mortified Penguin

Union FS tifo display

Guest CityFan 06

Have to say Union FS have done an excellent job in terms of both atmosphere and the tifo display's. Getting to see other stands doing another tifo alongside the Kop would be good to see.

Edited by @LeicesterFox1884

Can we please have some kind of guarantee that it won't be any kind of horrific #VardyDay shite or indeed any embarrassing and small-time homage to the 5-3?

I would very much like to donate but there's no way im putting my money in for that.

lol Come on mate, have a little faith in Union FS

Is there a template that is used? wouldn't mind having a go at designing one obviously not for you guys to use just more a something to pass the time at work!

Yeah I wanted to do that... but it's in excel and it's a fecking nightmare.

Kudos to the person who sits doing that for 500 hours each time.  lol

Yeah I wanted to do that... but it's in excel and it's a fecking nightmare.

Kudos to the person who sits doing that for 500 hours each time.  lol

I have just looked at it! when I said free time at work I didn't mean this that much! mind blowing stuff - makes it even more impressive if this is how they have to lay it out!

I have just looked at it! when I said free time at work I didn't mean this that much! mind blowing stuff - makes it even more impressive if this is how they have to lay it out!

Ha ha i know. I tried to convert it into a design programme to make it easier and it about blew my computer up... I just consigned the idea to the bin!

Yeah it's one of the reasons each display has been in the South Stand to date - not easy!

• 4 weeks later...

Was todays tifo anything to do with Union FS or was it 'the clubs'?

I thought i'd read the next one by Union FS was against Man Utd?

Regardless it doesn't really matter.

Like last time I couldn't read what it said but that's simply to do with where I sit, it looked good though, i've just seen a photo and it looked even better.