Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcdave15

Dreams that came true...

I have a feeling this thread has been done before so sorry if this is just another one of those threads.

A few weeks ago I had a dream, the players were walking out onto the pitch for the Chelsea game and the commentators were talking about how we had just won four on the trot and revived our chances. It was one of those dreams I kept on thinking about, 'what if it did come true...?' but kept telling myself it was ridiculous. I thought about betting on it but didn't, so of course we went on to win those 4 on the trot...I'm trying not to think about how much I might've won! 

'Fraid my dream didn't get as far as the result on wednesday so I couldn't tell you if we'll make it 5, but here's hoping! 

Anyway, who else has had a dream about Leicester City that has come true and what was it? 

Not so much a dream but the night before we played Aston Villa at home last time in the Premier League (03/04) a mate was stopping my house and he isn't into football at all, not in the slightest. Anyway we were guessing on what the score would be the next day and he says 5-0 to Aston Villa.....

No dream just knew we was not dead and buried like most on here thought.

I knew this would be in our own hands come the last few games.

4pts from the next 2 we stay up 2pts it goes to the last game.

No dreams just my thoughts.

I had a dream about Rachel!!

willy puller       lol lol lol

I had a dream about Rachel!!

Sat watching TV at work today (hard job, I know), and countdown came on. The Boro fan I was sat with went 'she's a bit of alright isn't she!' talking about our Rachel. So I had to explain how she was the reason for our revival and why. He looked at me with a blank face after about 5 minutes and just told me what he wanted to do with her.

New poster!

A few years ago I dreamt we were 4-0 up going into the last few minutes at home to Watford the night before that fixture.. Feeling lucky I put £1 (I was about fourteen) on at 80/1. It was all going great until that dubious penalty was awarded in stoppage time and it finished 4-1. Typical.

Night before the Palace play off final I had a dream where I was looking from the bottom corner of the Palace net (goalcam style) and just see a ball loop into the net with Leicester players running off celebrating. The only Leicester dream I ever had.

I had a dream I went to see Leicester play but it turned out the pitch was my back garden and the first XI were all my ex teachers.

Even the tubby thickie maths teacher that smelt?... FFS who signed this lot?.... Pearson out! :)

Sat watching TV at work today (hard job, I know), and countdown came on. The Boro fan I was sat with went 'she's a bit of alright isn't she!' talking about our Rachel. So I had to explain how she was the reason for our revival and why. He looked at me with a blank face after about 5 minutes and just told me what he wanted to do with her.

She wouldn't touch a Boro fan with a bargepole!!... She's OURS!!!

In case anyone wants to get a bet or two down on it my dream last night was that we won the next African Cup of Nations, edging out Aston Villa 1-0 in the final. Assume there was some kind of administrative error. Villa were also relegated from the Championship that season.

In case anyone wants to get a bet or two down on it my dream last night was that we won the next African Cup of Nations, edging out Aston Villa 1-0 in the final. Assume there was some kind of administrative error. Villa were also relegated from the Championship that season.

What on earth..? :D :D

New poster!

A few years ago I dreamt we were 4-0 up going into the last few minutes at home to Watford the night before that fixture.. Feeling lucky I put £1 (I was about fourteen) on at 80/1. It was all going great until that dubious penalty was awarded in stoppage time and it finished 4-1. Typical.

Ha, me and my uncle had 20 quid on 4-1 and were jumping up and down in the kop when they scored their penalty. Get in!

Archived