Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lurchio

Nigel Pearson - Survival Mastermind?

Guess it's not bad for someone who doesn't know much about the club, but offers no insight, opinion or nothing new for any genuine Leicester fan.

Not sure you're too far away from the MON thing, mind. Will get a lot of people's goat but keep us up this year and a solid couple more seasons in the PL, coupled with his promotions from L1 and SBC and he will be pressing up against MON that's for sure.

Cheers all feedback well received - Only just starting out in this business so hopefully they will get better lol!

I think he'd have to win a cup to make a case for joining Martin but you never know. A couple of seasons of solidarity wouldn't go a-miss if he manages to keep us up?

Couple of points:

1. I am not sure how much the fans questioned his decision to leave Kramaric on the bench. Maybe a little but it wasn't uproar as we weren't scoring/winning with him in - Kram will be good for us but needs some time to adapt -  it also turned out to be a decent decision. I think his unwillingness to play Albrighton raised more eyebrows.

2. We did not purchase Camby and I also do not think it took him long to settle (Man U 5-3). I think that the whole team went through a bad run but we (and he) started the season brightly.

Fair points and everyone's got an opinion!

I thought cambiasso struggled to get up to the pace of the league for a bit but just my opinion and happy to accept yours too.

Kramaric - You'd expect him to play when you sign him for that amount. A few I have spoke to thought he's be there every game. Not saying he deserves too. I much prefer the current incumbants. 

Hi Guys

I write a few articles for various sites and have just written one about Nige. Would love to see what you think especially the last paragraph which might cause a few ructions lol!!  :whistle:

http://vivafootballcalcio.com/nigel-pearson-survival-mastermind/ 

Let me know what you think?

Cheers

Lurchio

I think you're going to end up looking a bit daft if we get relegated. :)

I really wish all these threads would wait until we see if we stay up or not. We're one point above the relegation zone. Hardly the time to start lauding Sir Nige as a Mastermind of anything just yet.

I think you're going to end up looking a bit daft if we get relegated. :)

I really wish all these threads would wait until we see if we stay up or not. We're one point above the relegation zone. Hardly the time to start lauding Sir Nige as a Mastermind of anything just yet.

In the same way it was too early to call him coco/clueless/incompetent etc, four weeks ago.

Wasn't saying he is but asking the question really if he could be should he keep us up, and linking back to his other survival feats. 

Good debate though!

"Nigel Pearson - Survival Mastermind? Not saying he is one".

Ten out of ten for covering all bases. :D

I don't think anyone ever called him 'coco'

But yes, exactly. He wasn't clueless 4 weeks ago and he's not a mastermind now.

t6emmDp.png

Limited to the Leicester City forum only, and I expected a higher number, although to be fair, it is limited to a select few posters repeatedly using it, and some of the older posts are referring to Ricardo, not NP lol.

Archived