Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Torten

Brilliant Video

That was amazing at the time

dont even think the (brilliant) video even does justice to how loud it was. proper mental. 

one nigel pearson  :pearson:

and nice one liam for the video! great work zooming in on esteban's happy little face

Is there a better away day than Burnley? Not that I've come across. Decent drinking venue in the cricket ground prior, proper football ground, low roof, wooden seats etc etc

No, not that I've seen once you've added in the four and a half hour rattler and accompany crate in both directions. Have been fortunate given the past two results there but it's simply a sensational day.

Is there a better away day than Burnley? Not that I've come across. Decent drinking venue in the cricket ground prior, proper football ground, low roof, wooden seats etc etc

Most under-rated of the lot for me. That's another reason I wanted them to beat the drop with us.

Not to mention our excellent record there in recent years. We are firmly getting revenge on them for the annual 0-1 they used to dish out to us a few years back.

No, not that I've seen once you've added in the four and a half hour rattler and accompany crate in both directions. Have been fortunate given the past two results there but it's simply a sensational day.

I did go the season we lost 3-0 (was it under sven?)

We were back on the m6 by the time they got the third

Archived